View Single Post
Old 04-11-2022, 11:40 PM   #5
gently

Rainbow Sexual history, and pushing my boundaries

Good morning! Thank you for your questions ☺️

How many guys / girls have you been with? Well, I’ve had sex with two guys, but in quite short-term relationships. And one girl, who I dated for quite a long time.

Do you prefer to go down on guys or girls, whom do you prefer going down on you? Oh, this is quite hard actually… Let’s say I love going down on women, but there is nothing quite like being filled with cock. I should say that in my experience women give better head though 😉

Do you do dares? If so what dares have you done, what do you want to do? I do enjoy doing dares, though I haven’t done too many so far. Posing naked for pictures, sure. But also going out for a walk and taking off my panties outside, taking pictures of myself with my tits tied up all pretty, writing naughty words on myself for their amusement, etc. I’d love to do more, and slowly open up new areas of kink for myself - maybe light pain play, or sensation play, or god knows what else! Happy to hear all manner of ideas!

What would test your limits in a dare? Hm, so let’s say this is the most edgy dare I’d be able to do right now, but it’s almost crossing the line… Going out in public, rope underneath my clothes, and having to take a photo of my naked pussy every hour on the hour in a new location? Just for the sheer time and risk of exposure. Or maybe pushing my pain boundaries a little and flogging my ass until red and glowing? Or cockwarming, deepthroating my dildo until given permission to stop? Honestly, the more I think about these things the hotter I get, so I’ll stop now 🙈

I’d love your help in figuring out what I like, dislike, and feel that panty-dropping, reckless adoration for.

So far, I’m a massive fan of being tied up, bodywriting, verbal humiliation, hypnosis, exhibitionism, and worshipping cock and pussy. I am also happy to share photographs and answer questions ☺️

Vote on my sexual mantra now, and get a reward 😘
gently is offline   Reply With Quote