View Single Post
Old 04-11-2022, 03:01 PM   #3
gently

Rainbow Likes, dislikes, and public thrills

Thank you for the questions 😘

What are your likes, dislikes, limits? I’m honestly not sure yet - in part because I’m still quite new and find it hard to differentiate between things that make me hot-and-bothered in theory, versus things I love in practice… So far, though, I’ve really enjoyed bondage, bodywriting, verbal humiliation, taking erotic photographs, and oral worship. I don’t really like any pain more severe than nipple clamps, or piss. And I definitely won’t do anything that could jeopardise my everyday life.

Is it you in your profile picture? Yes ☺️ I love taking erotic photos, and will try and make them more risqué over time.

How did you find this kinky corner of the internet? I’ve been lurking for a little while, but basically through trying to find kinky tasks / ideas / dares online that I could use to explore my bdsm-loving side.

Describe your body. Hm, I’m fairly tall, curvy, pale. I cut my hair very short recently, so I remind myself of a hedgehog sometimes when it sticks up all over🙈

What is the kinkiest thing you’ve done in your life? Probably the time I spent a two-hour train ride with a vibrator buzzing away in my panties… I was red-faced, panting, and it was surprisingly loud, but it was not remote controlled and I need to reach into my pants to turn it down a speed right there and then.

I’d love your help in figuring out what I like, dislike, and feel that panty-dropping, reckless adoration for.

So far, I’m a massive fan of being tied up, bodywriting, verbal humiliation, hypnosis, exhibitionism, and worshipping cock and pussy. I am also happy to share photographs and answer questions ☺️

Vote on my sexual mantra now, and get a reward 😘
gently is offline   Reply With Quote