Thread: Fiction: The Tri Slave Tournament
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 03:17 AM   #25
Star Shadows
Prodigy

A/N: thank you all so much for the positive comments. any ideas are welcome and I shall try to encorperate them if you just PM me because remember there are still another 3 days of zoey and 2 more slaves. one more experienced than the other two but wont tell you which yet.

so without further ado...

Last lesson on the agenda for Zoey was music. Much to her disappointment. A whole hour in a small music cupboard totally alone and unsupervised with Master. It was amazing how quickly her own mind turned against her reading into signs that weren’t even there.

Lucien put the recording sign over the small window of the room so on one would interrupt them and Zoey’s blood ran cold in a way it never did when they shared a music room. She pressed herself hard against the wall dreading what was coming next.

He just stood and stared at her as if in a trance.

She could see in his calculated eyes that a plan was already formed she just didn’t know if she wanted to know.

She just leant against the wall strumming odd chords on a lonesome guitar.
No one said anything they just stared for a while.

“What are you thinking?” she asked “master.” He just winked at her and continued to stare.

“You’ll find out soon enough.”

About 5 minutes later there was a knock on the door and 6 more lads came into the small room.

She just stared unable to fathom what was going on. “Slavegirl this is Jessi, Kobin, Liam, Shane, Benji and Robi. Guys this is Slavegirl Zoey.”

They lads all gave her a look up and down and then their hands shifted to over their crotch clearly trying to hide something in front of a partially clad lady friend.

“Master. Forgive my language but what the f**k is going on?”

“Just kneel down and shut up.” He smiled unfastening his belt.

As his denim jeans fell to the floor it was suddenly painfully clear what was going on. “I... no... I can’t Lucien.” She stuttered pressing herself farther back into a tight corner. Brilliant plan; block of all escape routes yourself.

“You can’t what?” he asked mockingly baffled jeans still around his ankles.

“This. I can’t do this master.” He smiled at her.

"This being the TST or this being this moment now." He asked enjoying the moment, the panic in her eyes.

"This now."

“Just do as your told and it won’t get painful.” He spoke solemnly.

“I CAN’T MASTER.” She said again almost shouting. Something flipped inside him and his eyes burned with rage as he indicated for Jessi and Kobin to make her kneel. Kobin in few words was Huge. A good 6ft 2 and built like a tank. He had short black hair and bright green eyes that looked out of place on a predominantly monochrome body. Jessi on the other hand. Jessi was about 5ft 6 with little to no muscle but not an inch of visible fat on him. He had longe blonde hair that fell in an ‘emo fringe’ over his right eye and jet black contacts. And unknown to most people a tattoo with the lyrics to ‘I almost told you that I loved you’ tattooed onto his inner thigh so all that approached him saw “You know I love it when you’re down on your knees and I’m a junky for the way that you tease.” Zoey feared she may be forced to find this out the hard way.

Now kneeling on the floor with Kobin and Jessi pressing their big size 9 shoes against her calf so she couldn’t move Lucien handcuffed her hands behind her back. She felt so vulnerable as he stepped forward glaring down at her.

“You’ve made it worse for yourself you know.” He smirked and laughed darkly.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote