View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 03:40 PM   #35
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Hana enjoying the meaty cock throbbing between her lips was gripping John's butt and legs firmly with her hands, squeezing them a deep crimson, Tina was still playing with his arsehole but had eased up on the bottle and Holly was grinding up against him, John was in a grand state of ecstasy at this point, but nothing this good could last forever, he began to feel his the pressure building up in his dick and he knew he would have to release it soon, he started to groan, the sudden new noise startled Hana and she found herself withdraing the cock from her mouth and stared at it intentely finding the throbbing veins deeply interesting, Holly had taken this chance to start sucking on his balls, this was it though.
John tried desperately in vain to keep the pleasure going but he couldn't hold back any longer and he erupted a thick white stream into the air, which in turn splattered over Holly's hair and Hana's expectant face, leasving a stringy sticky mess over the two, Tina however had missed her share and found herself licking the residue off of hana's cheek, this took Hana greatly by surprise as she was still rather startled by John's massive ejaculation coating her face but instead of looking at Tina she raised her head to look at John's face, he was still panting somewhat and looking deeply flushed, he was also staring at her intently, deeply turned on by his thick cum across her delicate features...
Beth and Laura on the otherhand were still interlocked in their mutual pleasure, they had formed a 69 and were face deep in each others pussy, by now both girls had managed to cum at least twice and they were not feeling the slightest bit worn down, to the contrary they couldn't stop and found themselves craving more and more and thus they would end up continuing on like this until the sun started to remove the darkness from the sky...
After John had redressed the girls had decided that it was getting too late and that the game should come to an end, Giles was the only one dissapointed by this but would be consoled after a long chat with Holly on the return journey which resulted in the two going back to his place for more fun and games. Edward and Tina also hooked up. Hana and John though seemed more complicated than the rest, Hana was starting to sober up after the mini orgy and was starting to think about all that she had done that night, so she remained rather quiet for the return journey, it would not be for a few weeks that John received a letter from her which would cause the two to become very close over the coming months.
Sadly the group never repeated the game on any other occasion, but through it they had been helped along to realise a lot about their own sexuality and their particular urges and limits, they would go on to have much more interesting sex lives and in later years an interesting story to tell...

I have to admit I lost focus on this story so felt it best to create an ending for it, thank you Molten man and Coyote for your contributions, this was a first attempt at work of this nature and no doubt would be rather unimpressed if I read it all again lol, never totally happy with my own work, but would love feedback from the populous. I hope to write in a more professional manner some day and therefore would appreciate any notes that readers have towards this project.
Thank you for reading, you never know I may write again if I find the right inspiration.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bloxo for this post: