View Single Post
Old 03-29-2024, 10:35 PM   #5
Azyliux
Baby Member

Dom questions:

If you have a new sub/someone who wants to call you an honorific in a bdsm setting what do you like them to use?
I prefer to be addressed as Sir.

Do you have any honorifics that people have called you which you dislike? Which ones and why?
I dislike Daddy or anything similar—it is an instant turn off for me.

If you own/have a long term sub what do you get called by them? What are they called by you
I am called Sir. I have been addressed as a Dom using this honorific for more than 20 years and it just feels comfortable and right for me in my dominant role. Right now I have "(my) zero" who is also "(my) little one", and who also goes by many, many degrading names at my whim.

Do you have a go to general term for playing with male/female/sissies/diverse/nb subs? (obviously depending on the sub) which ones do you like to use?
I often use "(my) slut" or "(my) subby girl", but it depends on the sub.

Are there any names you had for subs which entertains you?
With pet play (not something I have engaged in often) I have found "my little puppy" and "my hot bitch" entertaining.

How about any honorifics which amused you?
"Dominus" is just so...

Azyliux

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure
Limits: Dangerous/Self-Destructive, Illegal, Disrespect, Dishonesty

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Owner of zero. Master participating in the Female Slave Market.
Azyliux is offline   Reply With Quote