View Single Post
Old 02-26-2023, 09:47 PM   #34
pluky
getDare Devil

I don't know if I could ever do something BDSM IRL, people who are able to do that are... very brave. How can you ever trust someone that much ? People can show you themselves in their best light but end up being an abuser or worse, you just never know. And while that's true for most relationships, in BDSM you'd be at their mercy if you happened to be wrong. Helpless at the hands of some of the most sadistic minds that exist, and who spent extensive amounts of time studying and improving the art of making someone suffer, furthermore they would know everything about what can hurt you personally, how terrifying is that ? I only "met" (online) two people in my whole life that I vaguely considered the idea of giving up control to for real, that I felt like I trusted enough, even then it's not a full blind trust, and I never felt that way about anyone I met IRL. It's very impressive that people find matches that they are able to give themselves to that way, it's really kind of admirable that they are even willing to take risks and try for themselves to find that person.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote