Thread: Random truth
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 11:03 AM   #7
aperfectrhombus

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...9&postcount=57

Quote:
Last night I caught my bro sniffing my dirty underwear and touching himself, I haven't confronted him about it I was too freaked out at first. Is it really very common? Guys have you ever sniffed a girls dirty knickers? Your sisters?! Why do you do it? What else do you do with them?
I don't have a sister, but I did this with a friend's sister's underwear in middle school. Mostly because I was horny all the time, pretty kinky even at that age, and secretly attracted to her. I would do it almost every time I could (basically any time I'd spend the night at my friend's house.) I tried on her bras and panties, from the hamper if I could (because they carried her scent and were usually slightly stained. But sometimes they came from the drawer. I'd wear them home if I thought she wouldn't miss them until I could return quietly them. On at least one occasion I didn't return the panties because I wet myself in them (intentionally.) I have no idea how common this sort of thing is, but it's probably more than we'd immediately think.

Male, Bi, 30
Central IL, USA (Chicago time)

My Likes, Dislikes, Limits
My PM/Kik Commands
My Rules

Feel free to ask for proof. I will always provide it when requested.
If I lose to you, or otherwise owe you something, please Kik or PM!
I prefer intensity and creativity, and always follow through.

Kik: adam_hellsinki

I'm sort of rebooting, so some things above may not be complete.

I play RACK.
aperfectrhombus is offline   Reply With Quote