View Single Post
Old 07-16-2020, 07:13 PM   #10
GrrlSpanky
Distinguished Member

I was a very bad Spanky. When I described my new rules in the last reply to the thread, I missed one. Actually, I didn't just forget to add it to the public list . . . I missed it entirely reading my instructions. Such a bad, bad girl.

Mr. DM was kind enough to give me a very appropriate punishment for this. First, I have to add an hour of teasing time with my wand to the total time assigned in my PM's today and do that hour plugged as well.

Then, being such a bad girl, I get a spanking. I had to spank my ass 30 times for every silicone toy I own and 15 for every wooden toy. That is a total of 90 strokes to my ass and 225 to my Very Naughty Pussy. BAD PUSSY!! So bad, I did all of that right away, even before my bath. I've always been a fan of wooden spoons and other utensils for pussy spanking, so this punishment was greatly appreciated.

My pussy got a good flush from the attention . . . and I am hoping she learned her lesson. I'm still in denial. I'm not even sure how long it's been but I am pretty sure since the Fourth of July weekend. He hasn't forgiven any of the denial I had assigned at the time he took ownership of my pussy. As of right now that means I should have 8 days left. But I am hoping if I am really, really good he will forgive some of it . . . all of it? I gotta be good. I gotta be good. I gotta be good.

Interests: Spanking, Denial, masturbation, Anal, Hypno, blackmail, humiliation, exposure, edging

Looking forward to some dirty fun during my vacation the last two weeks of November.

Clearly, I need a Doctor

PM Me: Dares you hope end up on my Blog

You can help me with my Therapy here.
GrrlSpanky is offline   Reply With Quote