View Single Post
Old 11-19-2016, 11:49 PM   #14
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Granted. Next week, while Obama is in Peru, Trump takes over the White House in a coup, as he is impatient to take over power, and orders the air force to shoot down Air Force One as it enters US air space. Taking advantage of the confusion, Kim Jong Un launches a cross border invasion of South Korea. Mistakenly thinking that Tokyo is the capital of North Korea (and insisting he knows better than the generals) Trump orders full scale nuclear retaliation. As Japan is nuked for the third time by the Americans, Godzilla finally wakes up and lays waste to the West coast. Putin annexes the Baltics. Oh, and a micro black hole crashes in to the sun, unleashing an X8 class solar flare right at Earth, completely frying it. Exciting stuff, huh?

I wish I could get a massage today. My shoulders are killing me.

PS: nice research on that previous wish. Although, don't be misled by what the Baden-Wuerttemberg tourist bureau posts on their website - those bastards lie. Why do you think this region has the highest number of inventors in the world? Because people have nothing else to do while sitting at home because of the rain or wind or snow. I mean, why else would someone come up with the idea for a cuckoo clock or a match stick, for instance, let alone those abominations called automobiles?
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter

Last edited by Runesmith; 11-19-2016 at 11:53 PM. Reason: I didn't get to eat monkey, but deep fried pigeon (with the head still on) was delicious.
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote