Thread: Fiction: It Started at Camp
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 09:23 AM   #29
SeeNaked

Send a message via Yahoo to SeeNaked
Default It Started At Camp - Seventh Post

After Luke returned from his ‘scouting’ mission on the girls’ side of the camp, he headed back to his shared tent and made sure that everything of his was in it’s proper place. The tent was really rather large, it was one of the newer ‘pop up’ models with the sleeping area in the middle, and then a small zipped area to the back, opposite the entrance, where luggage and other items could be put. It was technically meant to sleep three, but since they were the last two boys to arrive, and there were no others that needed a place, they had lucked out.

He put his suitcase at the back of the tent, inside the zippered area next to David’s, then opened it to rummage around and find his camera buried among the clothing. He pulled the device out and made sure that it was alright, which it was. The High resolution Camera had been a gift the previous Christmas, from his Uncle who was a photographer. Luke had always expressed fascination in the field of Photography, and so had been overjoyed to receive it. David had evidently gone to speak with some friends, he wasn’t there, so Luke settled down on his sleeping bag for a moment and turned on the camera, checking it’s viewfinder and lens. It had High-Def night modes and other automatic settings, but His uncle had taught him how to adjust the settings himself for the perfect shots in any light level. He had already created presets for Night and Day, so that he wouldn’t have to do more than minor adjusting.

He had just finished messing with the device, and tucked it to the side of his pillow, when the dinner bell rang out. His stomach rumbled a bit, and so he climbed out of the tent, and moved slowly through the crowd as all the kids in the area made their way to the cafeteria. He found his way to the table where David was seated, and plopped himself down next to his tent-mate. There wasn’t much to be said for the food, except that it was filling. He ate his share and then leaned on his elbows and listened. He was very good at listening. The boys around him were discussing everything that you would expect to hear, from video games, to movies, sports, and girls...especially the girls in the class that they were sharing the camping sight with. A few boys swore they were going to get laid while they were there, and Luke kept an eye on those, memorizing their faces and names...why he wasn’t sure, but it would come in handy if he ever needed anyone that would gladly help him in some fun.

As always, there was also the subject of pranks and jokes played between the boys and girls. There was always rivalry between the two gender groups, and it often led to embarrassing, humiliating or down right mean pranks being played. No one ever got hurt though. Several of the boys in the group had been there the year before, and there seemed to be some an unspoken rule that went around, that each year one of the groups started off with a prank the first night. The boys had done it last year, so it was the girl’s turn. At that point it turned to speculation on the part of the boys as to who would be hit and what would happen.

Dinner was over by this time, and everyone was simply socializing. The councilors came out and introduced themselves to their respective groups, told them how the schedules were organized. Some students had signed up for particular camp activities, others were simply there to do something more than lay around at home. Luke would have preferred to stay home, but his parents had wanted him to go, so here he was. That meant that he could pick and choose which activities he wanted to do, which was fine by him...he could do what he wanted. After that, they were dismissed, and everyone filed outside. There was no real curfew time, though it was ‘strongly suggested’ that the students be in their tents or bunkhouses by 9.

A couple of adults had built a large pile of wood up in the clearing, and lit it as the night began to settle in. The flickering flames sent shadows racing across the ground and painted them on the sides of the tents and the bunkhouses as the teens milled about. David and Luke returned to their tent, talking in low tones, “I don’t intend to get victimized this year.” David said with a chuckle, “Last year some chick stole every pair of my jeans and I was stuck wearing shorts the whole time.”

That sent Luke chuckling. A nearby boy that they passed scoffed, “That’s nothing. There was one year I heard about the girls taking a guy’s whole suitcase while he was in the showers. He only had the boxers that he had taken with him when he got out. The suitcase was never found.” He shook his head.

Luke patted David on the shoulder, “So we don’t have to get victimized...at least not without causing some havoc in return.” The boys ducked inside the tent, and David raised an eyebrow, “What do you mean?” Luke opened his suitcase and pulled out a few pairs of clothing, then unzipped his sleeping bag and tucked the clothes inside so that it would look like he was in there. “I brought a camera...maybe I can catch someone doing something and make sure that we don’t feel the effects of the pranks this year....” David brightened, “Hey cool idea...” he turned and began rummaging about in his own bag, then pulled out an ipod, “This has a recorder in it... let’s record the sounds of you sleeping, that will make the ruse extra effective.” Luke was all for that, and a short while later they had a very convincing setup. In the falling light, it looked just like he was sleeping, and sounded like it too. “Great...I’m taking the camera and I’m going to go out and sit in the trees and watch....you just pretend I’m in here and go to bed when everyone else does.”

David agreed, and Luke peeked out the tent flap. When he was sure no one noticed, he got out with his camera and zipped it back up. He made for their bathroom then, as if he was going to go, but instead slipped around the back and into the trees. He settled down against a tree, and waited.

-Personal Likes:
Discreet body writing, very light Anal, some pics/cam, light spanking....others depend on my mood.

-Personal Limits:
Blood, Permanent, Family/friends (Custom rules apply...PM me for details), Animals, Children (Duh!)

I am looking for a female slave, My NEW AND IMPROVED ad is Here....that page also has my likes and limits for what I will do with slaves....along with tons of other info.
SeeNaked is offline   Reply With Quote