View Single Post
Old 07-20-2020, 12:23 PM   #636
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitDarkness View Post
Yeah with three and five, I imagine limits wouldn't really be a choice either which could be a issue. Guess would depend on personality, how much they like you etc.

So can see the back and forth.

Did the tiny penis club kick you out because your clitty is too tiny to qualify as a penis?

haha no, I think it was because I wasn't small enough...

How would you react if the girl you mentioned in your third fantasy actually knows you are kinky and has gotten a naked picture of you from here and just hasn't said anything? (Assume you just found out by accident.)

I think I would be nervous about what they may do, scared in case they showed anyone else at work and embarrassed. But also a little horny and excited...

Same question, but for landlord?

Well, I don't actually have a landlord, as I have a mortgage, but assuming I did or it was somebody from the bank, then similar I would imagine.

If you found out on the same day, they both knew?
That would make me very nervous, as I would worry that my pics were far more spread than I thought and who else may find them... Or wonder if they knew each other and were talking about me.

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote