View Single Post
Old 09-03-2021, 11:16 AM   #4
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Quote:
Originally Posted by knorke View Post
I find it interesting that AMAs are under crossfire here. Abandoning threads isn't particular unique to this section of the site and happens to a lot of other threads as well, ....
AMAs are different from all the other threads, in that they are in essence dares. They are a commitment to answer all questions fully and truthfully (yeah, they were once part of the truth section), unless the questions violate the limits set by the OP. These are not discussion threads, where you say your piece and leave. AMAs are quintessentially narcissistic threads, and they are all about you.

Yes, you are going to get boring, unoriginal, scripted questions - eg. whether you sit down to pee, etc. You are going to get questions from other narcissists that are all about their own kinks. If you haven't set limits saying that the questions must be about your kinks (as per a very narcissistic worldview), then whose fault is that such questions are posed?

In the end, what you should consider is - what does abandoning a commitment say about you, in that thread that is all about you? That you ghost things/people when you get bored of them?

In my opinion, the honourable thing to do would be to answer the final questions and post that the thread is closed. If you know from the beginning that you will get bored/busy and abandon the thread, set a time limit.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote