View Single Post
Old 07-03-2015, 02:59 AM   #8
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Chapter 3

Jade's eyes bore into her as she sat there trembling, speechless. Jade's legs were wide apart, with her feet raised up on the chair arms displaying her tiny pink panties clearly underneath the short white skirt she was wearing. Despite the situation Kate couldn't stop her eyes being drawn between Jades legs, she had always known she was bisexual, even though she'd never done anything with another girl she'd always found herself attracted to women and the idea exciting. The view of the sexy panties, that had a noticeable damp patch at the front as they stretched over the perfect body of this cruel bitch was too alluring to ignore and she could feel her own pussy dampen.
As she sat there, transfixed, Scott was searching through her bag, it didn't take him long to find her phone.
"Scott, PUT THAT BACK!!" she shouted, another sudden wave of anger filling her. Instantly she felt Jades hand across her cheek, a hard stinging slap.
"Rule number one, you don't tell us what to do, EVER" Another slap, across the other cheek this time "Understand?"
Kate's eye's were darting between Jade's angry face that was leaning in towards her and Scott, who was now playing with the phone, flicking through her contacts
"Scott, please, that's private, please put it down" Kate said with every ounce of self control she could muster, SLAP, SLAP, two more stinging blows
"UNDERSTAND?" Jade shouted in her face.
Kate's attention snapped back to Jade "........yes" she whispered
SLAP, "Rule number two, you will always address me as Madam Jade" Jade stared into her eyes expectantly
"....yes.....Madam Jade" Kate managed to force out in a whisper
"Oh, rule number three, you'll address me as Sir from now on" Scott added, looking up briefly from the phone.
"A nice looking family you have Kate" Scott had been browsing her photos "Well I have your husbands phone number and email now, as well as your parents and your sisters. Let's hope I never have to use them, it would be a real shame if your perfect cosy little life all came crashing down wouldn't it Kate?"
Kate was filled with fresh waves of panic, this was getting more real and serious by the second, her mind started racing again, searching for any possible way out of this, the irony of him referring to her life as perfect wasn't lost on her though, it had been far from that recently. "Scott..........don't" she muttered pathetically.
"What was rule number three Kate?" Scott said calmly
"Sorry........Sir" Kate said, a sob of despair followed
"Awwww, don't be so sad Kate, we're both in our final year now, then we'll be off and you can have your life back, all you have to do is survive as our little plaything until then, only nine months and it will all be over, well as long as you behave that is" Scotts voice was calm and measured, menacing. "I don't want you thinking your situation is hopeless so you give up and reveal everything Kate, there is a way for this to end without your life being ruined, just do as you're told for the rest of the year and everything will be just fine"
Jade was still sitting with her legs straddling Kates chair, the constant glances between her legs hadn't gone unnoticed "What you staring at skank? Like my pussy do you?"
Kate's eye's darted back up to Jades face "No...I...." she let out a deep sigh, what could she say?
Jade pulled her short skirt up to her waist, shuffling from one ass cheek to the other to get it out from under her, she put two fingers on the crotch of her panties and rubbed them up and down "Oooooh, that feels good" she taunted "Thinking of all the shit I'm going to make you do is making me drip" she removed her fingers and held them under Kate's nose "Smell that Kate, you love the smell of my tight young pussy don't you? Get used to it, you'll be spending a lot of time down there"
Kate's pussy tingled, she couldn't deny it, the smell of Jade's juice was intoxicating "Yes....Madam Jade" she whispered, cringing as the words left her lips
Jade pulled her panties down until they were round her ankles, removing one foot she waved the other under Kates nose, the panties dangling from her toes in front of her "Have a good sniff, dirty bitch"
Kate couldn't help herself, the smell of the panties and the view of Jades now naked, perfect little shaven pussy was exciting her.
"Stand up" Scott ordered, he'd made his way behind her while Jade had been tormenting her. Slowly Kate got to her feet, she could feel her wet dress clinging to her back, sweat was trickling between her shoulders, down her back, her legs were trembling.
She felt Scotts hands on her shoulders as he got hold of the straps of her dress and pulled them over her shoulders, instinctively her hands came up and she grabbed the top of the dress to stop it falling, immediately she felt Jade's hands slapping her arms
"Rule number four, you never raise your hands or do anything else to prevent us touching you or your clothes. Arms by your sides, NOW!"
"Pl...." Kate was about to protest, the need to keep her body covered in front of her two tormentors was intense, she'd always been a bit self conscious about her body, even though she had a lovely shapely figure that got admiring looks from students and teachers alike. With tears starting to run down her cheeks she slowly lowered her arms, she new there was no way to prevent this from happening, she felt the dress slide down her body, clinging to her wet skin it seemed to take an age to reach the floor, she felt every inch of it.
She felt Scotts hand stroking her ass now, her panties were damp with sweat "Nice ass Misssssss" Scott said sarcastically.
Now she felt his hands on her bra strap and felt the bra loosen "Noooooo!" she gasped at the shock and reflexes made her arms come up again, her hands on her breasts to stop the bra from falling.
Instantly Jades hands started slapping her face, one cheek, then the other "What did I just say you stupid bitch!!!" Jade shouted, punctuating the words with more slaps "Get those arms down NOW"
Fresh sobs of humiliation and despair left Kates lips as slowly her arms went back by her sides and the bra was allowed to fall to the floor. She suddenly realized that someone could easily come into the room and catch them, it was after hours and most people would have left already, but their could still be someone around, she had no idea what time the cleaners would be here, she'd never been in the classroom this late before.
Jade reached up and grabbed a tit in each hand, squeezing roughly "Not bad, nice and firm, having two kids hasn't ruined these has it" She let go, giving them a couple of slaps as she did making Kate wince and pull back.
Instantly she felt Scotts stinging hand across her ass "Don't move unless we tell you to bitch, when we want to inspect you you'll present yourself and stay in position until given permission to move. Understand?"
"Y-Yes Sir" Kate managed to utter
She felt Scotts hands grabbing the sides of her panties and they were soon being pulled down until they were round her ankles, she felt his hand come back up to her ass and start to slide over it, then she felt his fingers start to work their way between her cheeks, the urge to pull away from him, to run was almost overwhelming but she managed to stay in position "mmmmmm, nice firm ass, I can't wait to make use of that tight little hole" Scott was leaning in with his mouth a couple of inches from her ear, she could feel the heat of his body and his breath on her ear as he whispered, she shuddered and her clit twitched involuntarily.
Meanwhile Jades hand had come up to her pussy and was stroking it as she stared deep into her eyes, she felt her flick her clit, Jade smiled as she saw the small wince of pain each time she did it "I want that pussy shaved by tomorrow, I'll be inspecting you and if I find one hair on it you'll be punished, understand?"
"Yes Madam Jade"
"Rule number five, we control what you wear from now on and you'll buy any clothes we tell you" Jade had removed her hand from her pussy now and had picked up her own panties from the desk, waving them under Kate's nose again she said "Put these on"
"But they're too small" Kate blurted out before she could stop herself, it was true though, there's no way she could wear this little bitches clothes, her perfect young athletic body was several sizes smaller than hers.
"I don't give a fuck you skank, put them on" Jade almost spat in her face.
Reluctantly Kate took them from her and bent over to put them on, getting a quick slap on her ass from Scott as she did. She wriggled and squirmed as she worked the tiny panties up her legs and over her thighs, they got progressively tighter until they were stretched to near breaking point, the waste band digging into her skin. When she'd done Jade got hold of the waist band and yanked them up tight, the crotch was digging into her pussy, almost disappearing between her fleshy lips and her ass swallowed up the back of the panties making it look like she was wearing a thong.
She felt ridiculous, humiliated in front of this little brat who was relishing the total power she had over her.
"You'll wear those tomorrow, if you haven't got them on when I inspect you you'll be in deep shit. And you better not tear them you fat slut or you'll really suffer"
Kate could feel the wetness of Jades juices on the panties against her pussy, cold now, she couldn't help thinking about tasting that perfect little pussy.
Jade was playing with her own phone now, she turned it around and showed Kate a picture of a skirt, a shiny metallic gold mini skirt "You're going to stop off and buy this on your way home tonight" the web site was for a clothing store in a nearby mall "They have it in stock, and make sure you buy a size smaller than you really need."
"Madam Jade, please, I can't wear that"
SLAP "And what part of rule number five didn't you understand you stupid cunt? You'll wear what I fucking tell you to wear"
Kates mind filled with thoughts of the looks and comments she'd get wearing a skirt like that to school, although there were no rules about what teachers could wear something like that was unheard of and would definitely get a lot of attention. "Sorry Madam Jade, I'll buy the skirt" she said, defeated.
Scott had been playing with her phone again "You had kik on your phone already, I've added us and created a group for the three of us. You'll keep your phone with you at all times, you'll respond to any messages we leave for you within ten minutes or you'll be punished, if we don't get a response within one hour then we'll phone your husband to find out where you are, understand?"
"Yes Sir"
"Now get dressed, you've got some shopping to do, don't forget what we said about your phone, we'll be in touch later" With that Scott tossed the phone to her.
Scott and Jade made there way to the door and left, Jade looking back as she went out the door "Later skank" is all she said.
Kate sank into the chair, stunned and numb, how could this have happened? She thought she was being careful, the chances of being caught were negligible, but here she was. She started to look for any glimmer of hope, maybe they'll get bored, they can't really be that sadistic, it's only for a few months, she wasn't convinced though. As her numb trembling fingers pulled her dress back on she realized her pussy was soaking, coating the insides of her thighs, how can she be horny at a time like this?.
She looked at the time, she needed to hurry, she had a skirt to by and Jim will be wondering wear she is, she wanted to get home before the kids were put to bed, she grabbed her bag and hurried to the car.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to subby999uk for this post: