View Single Post
Old 06-28-2020, 04:33 PM   #1
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Default Diapered for 7 weeks

As im having an operation on my feet on Thursday i will be on a 7 week recovery period where the first 2 weeks will be little to no movement so what better opportunity than to be stuck in diapers for 7 weeks. I have never done this before so im looking for some stuff to do and maybe some ways off not being able to get out off my diapers so im forced to use them and be stuck in them.

Full diaper use will be needed so looking off ways to start off and any tasks to go along with them to make the time more enjoyable. I would also like to request some punishments if i dont follow through or fail anything takes or rules given to me to help me stick to my idea. I will leave this for a few days and start it on Wednesday after work so then ill ready for thursday.

Things that would be useful:

Changing Rules
Punishments for failing
Punishments for not sticking to my 7 week plan
Challenges which could make me wet myself
Force wetting
Forced diapered rules or ways to keep me in diapers

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote