Thread: Fiction: Kate's downfall
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2014, 05:44 AM   #44
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Chapter 13

Kate knelt in front of the three belligerent cruel girls, her face caked in pussy juice, her hair was matted and sticking to her cheeks. Thirty two minutes it had taken to finally bring Sarah to her second orgasm of the evening, she hadn't made it easy, making Kate work frantically as she kept fidgeting and moving away, enjoying Kate's desperation to bring the task to an end. Kate was almost in tears by the time Sarah finally settled down and allowed Kate to finish, knowing she had failed hopelessly and was going to suffer for it.
They were chatting and laughing, they'd already had a couple of drinks and were getting loud and giggly, ignoring her for now, all Kate could do was await the next torment they had planned for her. Despite her fear her now uncovered clit was still throbbing unbearably and the urge to rub to an intense orgasm was almost more than she could resist, she knew the consequences of that would be dire though.
Finally Sue turned her attention to Kate "You really are fucking useless, you had seventeen minutes, more than enough time for a pussy licking little slut like you, you were fifteen minutes over"
"Sorry Mistress" Kate kept her eyes to the floor, knowing there was nothing she could say that was going to help now.
"Well as you seemed to think it was OK to keep us waiting, I'm going to keep you waiting for a while. Go and get the stocks"
Sue stood up and hurried to the punishment room, the stocks were a heavy wooden contraption that she had been locked in for more hours than she cared to think about over the last few months. Struggling she started to carry and drag the device to the lounge, as she entered the room Sue watched her with a cruel smile "Don't you fucking dare scratch the floor with that, lift it, don't drag it"
"Yes Mistress" with all her strength Kate managed to lift the device off the ground and move it a few inches before having to lower it again. After struggling for a few minutes shifting it a few inches at a time the device was now positioned in front of the Sofa and the three girls sitting there who had just enjoyed the sight of Kate sweating and straining to move it.
"You know what to do" Sue said as she stood up, Kate raised the top half of the stocks and lowered her neck and wrists onto the bottom bar. Sue then lowered the top again and fastened the clip that now made Kate's predicament inescapable.
"Hmmmm, lets have that a bit lower shall we" With that Sue pulled out the two pegs that held the stocks at the required height and slid them down a few inches until Kate's knees were bent slightly and she could already feel the strain on her muscles. Pushing the pegs back in Kate was now helpless for as long as the evil girls decided.
"Well Kate, you kept poor Sarah waiting fifteen minutes for her orgasm, so I think you can wait there for...oh....lets say.....fifteen hours. I think that should teach you to try a bit harder next time" Sue looked back at the others for approval and the three of them started laughing as soon as they heard Kate's moan of anguish.
"M-Mistress please no!!" Kate was panicking now, fifteen hours in this unbearable position is more than she could endure, beads of sweat were already forming on her forehead.
"Oh shut up, or I'll leave you there for longer"
Sarah laughed "It looks like it's going to be a long night Kate" she was sitting with her legs wide, stroking her pussy slowly "If you'd managed to please this a bit better you wouldn't be there would you, stupid bitch"
"N-No Ma'am" Kate managed as she vainly tried to find a comfortable position.
"Anyway, didn't you have some panties to clean for me Kate? they had better be fucking done"
"Yes Ma'am" Kate went cold, she had been dreading this, knowing Mary was not going to let go of the fact that the panties weren't sorted.
Mary's face lit up at this "Oh Yes!! She worked very hard on those, I'll get them for you" She jumped up and hurried out the room.
When she returned she was carrying a pile of panties in each hand, placing them on the floor in front of Kate she looked over at Sarah "This is your pile, apparently" she said "You'd better check to make sure they're all yours, Kate seemed a bit unsure"
Sarah grinned, she realised what game Mary was playing instantly, just a glance at the pile of panties told her there were several in there which weren't hers. Leaning forward she picked up her pile and put them on the couch next to her.
"hmmmm, let's have a look shall we" her legs were crossed and she raised one foot which conveniently ended up in Kate's face "Suck my toes while I check these bitch"
"Before you start, maybe we should decide what punishment she'll get for any that are wrong" Mary was determined to make the most of this.
"Ohhhhh, great idea!" Sarah was getting into this now "'I've just moved in to a new house, it's a bit run down and needs a lot of work, I'm sure Kate would just love to come and do some work for me, wouldn't you Kate?"
"Yes Ma'am" Kate's heart sank, she'd seen pictures of the house and the huge overgrown garden
"Shall we say, every pair of panties that are wrong will cost her a day working on my house, sixteen hours doing anything I decide I want her to do. Is that OK with you Sue?"
Sue was typing on her phone, chatting with a friend, looking up she said "Yeah, no problem, it's about time she made herself useful"
"Fantastic!" Sarah exclaimed, uncrossing and re-crossing her legs so Kate could get to work on the other foot. Picking up the pair from the top of the pile "Well these aren't mine, that's not a very good start is it Kate? One day"
Mary was walking around the room now, she'd picked up a cane and brought it down viciously on Kate's trembling buttocks "Useless bitch" she said as Kate yelped and hopped.
Sarah made her way down the pile, every wrong pair earning Kate another hard stroke of the cane. By the time she'd finished there were six pairs of panties that belonged to Mary.
"Fucking useless" kicking Kate in the face "Six wrong, and there's eight of mine missing!"
"S-S-Sorry Ma'am"
Picking up the other pile of panties from the floor Sarah proceeded to go through them, every time she found a pair of her panties Kate got another cruel stroke, her ass was criss crossed with angry red welts by the time Sarah reached the bottom of the pile and Kate was fidgeting, jumping from foot to foot as her ass stung unbearably.
"What the fuck!!" Sarah shouted when she got to the end "Where the hell are my blue panties you fucking bitch?"
"Ma'am...I....that's all of them....they were there Ma'am" Kate is instantly sent into a panic, her head is spinning now, she knows if there are some missing she will pay dearly. "I-I don't know Ma'am" is all she can say, there's no point trying to make excuses.
Mary walked round the stocks and grabbed Kate's hair pulling her head back sharply and looking down at her with a sneer she spat in her face "What are you up to you fucking cunt, are you steeling panties because Sue has thrown all yours out?"
"No Ma-am...I...." Kate sagged down in the stocks, totally defeated.
Sue stands up now, walking over to Kate she grabs her chin and lifts her face so she can look into her eyes "Well it looks like you owe Sarah a pair of panties, don't you slut"
"Yes Mistress" Kate's eyes look imploringly into Sue's, they both know this is completely unfair but what can Kate do, if she accused one of the girls of taking the panties the consequences would be unimaginable.
"Sarah was kind enough to get you released from your belt and this is how you repay her, well as you've got something of hers I think it's only fair that she has something of yours." Sue looks back into Kate's eyes knowingly, a cruel grin shows Kate that she's enjoying the situation and the unfairness of it as much as the others. "I'm going to lock that belt back on you when you get out of the stocks, and I'm giving the key to Sarah, she can do what she fucking likes with it"
Kate lets out a wail of anguish "Mistress please, I'll find the panties, please don't do that"
Sarah is laughing uncontrollably now, Sue takes of the necklace and tosses it to her "Thanks Sue. Well Kate, it looks like your pussy is going to belong to me until I get my panties back" Sarah gloats as she puts the chain over her head, leaving the key hanging between her breasts, she plays with it idly as she giggles and rubs her foot hard into Kate's tear stained face.
It was less than an hour since Kate had been put in the stocks and her body was already a mass of aches and pains, her legs were shaking with the effort of standing with knees bent, every time she straightened them it put strain on her back and neck, how could she endure another fourteen hours of this, if only they would raise the bar slightly the position would be at least bearable.
As the evening progressed the girls got more drunk and Kate's suffering was relentless. The girls used her mouth regularly, her face being at a convenient height to accept there dripping pussies and her tight pert ass was perfectly presented to accept a thrashing from the range of crops, floggers and canes that they had available. Sarah seemed to delight in tormenting Kate's exposed pussy, taking a wand and bringing it up between her legs to bring her to the very edge of orgasm again and again, being careful to keep the head just on her lips though, never letting it touch her pulsing neglected clit that was silently screaming out for attention.
By the time the girls were ready for bed Kate was a wreck, sobbing and begging for relief from the torturous position they were keeping her in.
It was five hours now since Kate had been locked in the stocks, Sue and Sarah had already staggered off to bed and Mary was about to go.
"M-Ma'am, please, please adjust the stocks Ma'am, just a little bit, I can't stay like this all night"
Mary walked over to Kate and bent down "You fucking will Kate, Well you have found yourself in a little predicament haven't you, Sarah's got your key now and that isn't going to change until those panties turn up. I'm going to make your life a living hell Kate, I'm your only hope of that pussy of yours ever seeing the light of day again, so you'd better treat me like a Goddess from now on, Understand?"
Kate looked into Mary's eyes, she knew Mary had the panties "Yes Ma'am" she said, clenching her fists to try and control the frustration and rage she was feeling.
"In fact, that's what you'll call me from now on, you'll call me Goddess"
"Yes Goddess" Kate said through gritted teeth as Mary turned and presented her curvy ass to her, leaning forward she reached around and pulled her cheeks apart "Now show me how you treat your Goddess"
Reluctantly Kate pushed out her tongue and pressed it inside Mary's hot musty ass, wriggling her tongue she worked it as deep inside her as she could.
"You're learning, come on, lets have a bit more enthusiasm" Mary was swaying drunkenly and leaned back into Kate's face, she felt Kate push harder and wriggled a bit to meet her eager tongue, Kate was almost smothered as she worked her tongue vigorously.
Finally Mary tired of this game and stood up "I'm going to my nice warm comfy bed now Kate, you have a good night won't you?" Mary said mockingly, with that she walked out the room, turning out the light as she left, leaving Kate sobbing in the dark with the whole night to contemplate her predicament and how her life had come to this.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to subby999uk for this post: