View Single Post
Old 10-25-2015, 01:20 AM   #17
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Chapter 12

It was dark, the car park was empty and quiet, just the occasional passing car to break the silence. It had been twenty minutes since they arrived, the three of them were dressed in tight little hot pants and crop tops, Tina's firm young body looked delicious, Sue's more mature, fuller figure was filling the tight clothes sexily, Ken looked ridiculous in the female clothes and was shaking with humiliation in the chilly morning air, Tina and Sue were exchanging glances and sniggering at his embarrassment.
Sophia could see the trio standing outside the gym as she approached in her new Mercedes, Alex had said she deserved a little luxury when she'd given her the keys to her new company car the previous week.
Her pussy tingled slightly at the sight, they looked so defeated. She'd told them how to dress the day before and made sure they were here by five thirty, that was half an hour ago, she enjoyed the thought of them shivering nervously while they waited for her to arrive.
She pulled up outside the door and stepped out of the car, dressed in a smart grey business suit and red pumps, she was ready to get to the office as soon as this little session was over, she was carrying a large black holdall.
It had been just over a week since she'd put Ken firmly in his place and her confidence was growing every day, it had become so apparent how weak he really was. The three of them were starting to get used to the new order of things. Sue more than the others had started to accept her subservient role, she even seemed to enjoy it now she'd got over her initial embarrassment.
"Glad to see you made it on time, I hope I haven't kept you waiting" she said with a grin.
"No Miss" they said, almost in unison.
"Good, lets get started then" Sophia unlocked the door to the gym and led them inside, it belonged to a friend of Alex's who'd been kind enough to let them use it before the staff turned up at nine to open up.
The lights flickered for a few seconds, then one by one they stayed on to reveal a room filled with an array of exercise equipment, one side of the room had floor to ceiling windows that faced the road, it was still dark outside, broken only by the occasional cars headlights passing by.
Ken's heart sank when he looked around the room, it looked more like torture equipment to him, he'd never liked exercise of any kind, as his flabby untoned body was testament.
"Oh where to start, so much choice" Sophia said idly as she ambled around the room "Let's start you with some running, up you get, these three machines will do" She directed them to three running machines in a row of ten that faced the window.
Reluctantly they stepped on to the machines "OK, here we go" Sophia said as she walked along the row, turning the machines on to six mph. Immediately they had to start jogging to avoid being thrown off the back, Tina and Sue both found it easy, they both liked to keep themselves fit and visited the gym regularly, not this one however, Tina was actually quite a keen runner. Ken was a different matter, he was struggling already, they could hear him wheezing and puffing as he struggled to keep up.
"Jesus Ken, what's the matter with you? You're not even forty yet, is that really the best you can do?" Sophia was appalled at how unfit he was, she was definitely going to change that, he was going to need a lot of work.
"I-I'm" gasp "trying" gasp "Miss" Ken could hardly talk he was already so out of breath.
Sophia hardly heard him, her attention had turned to the two firm jiggling asses that were pumping away purposefully in front of her, she almost started to drool as she approached Sue, she let out a little gasp of pleasure as she walked around the front of the machine and was greeted by the sight of Sue's large firm breasts bouncing up and down under the straining crop top. She stepped close and let her hand caress Sue's ass as it writhed under her touch "Keep it up Sue, you're doing well" She said softly.
"Thank you Miss" Sue replied, panting slightly, Tina glared at her, jealous of the attention Sophia was giving her and started to lift her knees higher in an effort to impress.
Just then there was a thump and a wail form the behind her, Sophia turned to see Ken laying on the floor behind the machine panting loudly "What the fuck Ken!!" she exclaimed.
"I'm...sorry....Miss....I....I...tripped" Ken was clutching his knee, he'd obviously landed on it before being thrown off the machine.
"Oh for fuck sake, get undressed......NOW!" Sophia was annoyed at being interrupted while she gave Sue some attention.
"W-what?" Ken stuttered, confused.
"Which part of 'get undressed now' didn't you understand Ken?"
Ken looked at her stunned for a few seconds, then Sophia raised her eyebrows as she fixed his gaze, he didn't waste any more time, quickly standing up he removed the shorts and top.
"I think you need a bit of motivation Ken" Sophia had walked over to her holdall while he was undressing, now she had a hinged ring in her hand and some cord. Ken recognised the ring, it was one of the lines they made, it had eight little spikes on the inside and could be locked shut, he groaned as Sophia approached "Lock that round your balls Ken, hurry up"
He looked up at Sophia's stern face pleadingly, but there wasn't a hint of compassion there, he knew it would be a long time before she'd even begin to forgive him for his attack, now she had the upper hand and was going to make him suffer at every opportunity. His shaking hand reached out and he took the evil device from her.
He wrapped it around his scrotum, wincing as the spikes dug in, not sharp enough to draw blood they were incredibly painful nonetheless, "aahhhhhhhhhhhh" he hissed as the clasp snapped shut.
"Shut up and get back on the machine" Sophia commanded, she'd turned it off for now, the two girls were still pounding away on theirs, trying to keep up the pace as they craned their necks to watch Ken's torment.
Ken stood on the belt, trembling slightly, Sophia tied the cord to the ring on Ken's balls, then gave it a sharp tug, making Ken shout and step forward, then she tied the other end to one of the handles on the front of the machine "There, that should keep you in position, the cord will break before it rips your balls off, well it probably will, but it will be incredibly painful Ken, so best not come off again" with that she turned the machine back on and Ken resumed his laboured running.
With the sound of Ken wheezing behind her, Sophia turned her attention back to the two fit young women who where starting to sweat but coping easily with the gentle pace "Let's have some fun girls, impress me" she said as she adjusted their machines, speeding them up to eight mph.
The girls instantly changed from a jog into a full run "Let's see how long you can keep that up" she said as she admired Tina's firm young buttocks rippling under her tight pants, she couldn't resist letting her hand wander down to her crotch and she rubbed her clit gently thought the skirt as she imagined peeling the tight material over those cheeks with her teeth "Oh, and Ken, you'll keep going as long as they do, so you'd better hope I can tire them out soon"
Ken's red puffing face turned to her, he was wincing and gritting his teeth as the sharp spikes scratched and dug into his scrotum as the heavy metal ring bounced up and down with every step, his eyes were watering, he looked like he was about to start sobbing "Ple" gasp "Please" wheeze "Miss" gasp "I.....can't....."
"Oh shut up you useless cunt, you'll do whatever the fuck I tell you" a surge of power rushed through her as she said that, as she looked at him she couldn't imagine how she was so intimidated by him only a few days ago, it was a distant memory now, how quickly things can change.
The girls were starting to struggle now, getting more breathless they were sweating profusely, soaking there clothes and trickling down there hot glowing bodies. Sophia went to her bag and took out a short flexible cane "Looks like it's getting difficult, well now the fun really starts" with that each girl felt a sharp stinging flick across their asses "Keep it up girls" Sophia could feel her pussy soaking her panties as she worked them harder, such a delicious feeling.
She walked to the front of the machine and turned them both up to ten mph, the girls glared at her, Sue groaned audible "Please Miss, I can't keep this up" she managed as she pounded the treadmill, her lungs burning, her legs were starting to feel like jelly.
"Nonsense, you're no where near done yet" Sophia replied, positioning herself between the two machines so she could access the two pairs of quivering pulsating buttocks with the whippy cane.
"First one to stop is going to get a good thrashing and spends the day with their ass plugged" Sophia smirked as she saw Tina's expression, fear filled her and she focussed on keeping up the pace, her legs were feeling weak and shaky but she couldn't take a plug in her ass all day, she just couldn't.
Ken was getting desperate and panicky now, he couldn't keep going much longer, he kept stumbling as his tired legs tried to keep him on his feet, the damn cord kept pulling tight, sending agonising twinges through his tortured balls, the cord looked so thick, he knew it would take quite a tug to snap it, adrenaline from the fear of ripping his balls off was the only thing keeping him going now.
Sophia didn't care though, all her attention was taken up by the lovely sight of the sweating bodies of the two girls struggling to please her, she considered speeding up the belts again for a second, but no, she wanted to keep this going for a bit longer yet, she could tell Sue was reaching the end of her endurance and would probably lose. "Come on Sue, keep that ass moving for me" she said as she started to rain short sharp flicks of the cane all over her ass.
"p...please......i.....can...can't.....go..... " Sue was exhausted, sweat trickling down into her eyes , her chest heaving with the effort, she kept glancing at Tina, hoping she'd soon have to give up, her heart sank though, Tina was striding comfortably, she looked like she could keep going for hours.
Sue slowed and stumbled as she stepped off the back of the machine and bent over, gasping for breath, her hands were resting on her shaking thighs.
"Oh dear, looks like you're going to have a very sore ass today, in more ways than one" Sophia was grinning broadly, her pussy was tingling at the thought of having those cheeks bent over to receive a sound thrashing from her cane. She turned off the two machines and Tina slowed to a stop, she was hardly even out of breath, Sue was impressed by her level of fitness, it filled her with dread though.
The room was silent now, apart from the desperate wheezing coming from an increasingly desperate Ken who was struggling to stay on his feet, the cord had pulled tight as he'd moved towards the back of the machine, every step was agony now as the tight spiked ring pulled hard on his scrotum, digging in and making him wince and moan constantly. The three girls turned their attention to him, they all started to giggle at the pathetic sight.
Ken turned to Sophia, his watering eyes pleading with her to stop this, she just grinned back "pl....pl....please" he managed to gasp eventually.
Slowly Sophia walked to the front of the machine and leaned casually on the control panel at the front, she let her finger idly wander over the controls as she fixed his gaze "You look like you're about done in Ken, would you like me to press this?" she teased.
Ken's eyes dropped, he watched the tip of her finger trace a circle around the stop button, his eyes stung as sweat trickled into them "Yes....please................Miss" come on you bitch, just press the fucking button.
Finally, as Sophia watched Ken use the last of his strength to save his poor balls from being stretched even further she pressed the button, Ken staggered to a stop, as soon as the belt stopped moving he collapsed to his knees, clutching his tortured balls and wheezing loudly.
Sophia looked down at him with contempt "Get up you fucking useless bastard" her anger and hatred of him hadn't started to fade yet, she didn't feel an ounce of pity.
As Ken stood Sophia walked up to him, she'd picked up a barbell on the way "Here, hold this" she said and handed it to him, Ken let out a sharp breath as he felt the weight of it, it was a twenty five Kilo bar. She untied the cord from the running machine and gave it as sharp tug "Come with me" she led him over to a wall which had a series of horizontal bars running up it, Ken struggled behind her, trying to keep the strain off of his balls as Sophia gave it a series of sharp tugs.
"Now get that bar up, over your head" Sophia ordered.
Ken's jaw dropped "Please Miss, I..I can't..."
Slap, Sophia's palm made contact with his cheek "Don't fucking argue with me, DO IT!"
Ken lifted the weight to his chest, letting out a long laboured breath as he did, then, bracing himself, he heaved the weight into the air and tried to lock his arms in position, he was shaking with the effort already.
Sophia relished the look of pain on his face, she was more than satisfied with how this was going, with an evil smirk she tossed the end of the cord over one of the bars above Ken's head, she pushed herself close to him, she was taller than him in her heels, she reached up and tied the end of the cord to the barbell making sure there was no slack. She could feel Ken trembling as she pushed herself against his chest, the sweet sickly smell of his deodorant was filling her nostrils, her eyes met his, he looked panicky again "That will keep it up, you can hold it up with your arms or with your balls Ken, up to you"
He was sweating profusely again, he was in a helpless predicament, he had no choice but to keep that weight in the air or his balls would suffer unbearably, tears started to trickle down his cheeks as his shaking arms started to burn.
Sophia had already turned away though, she was far more interested in getting back to Sue "Now then, let's get you in position" she said, picking up the cane, her voice dripping with excitement "Let's have you naked to start with"
Sue shivered at her words, but knew better than to argue, she unzipped the tight shorts and peeled them down her legs, then pulled the top over her head, revealing her large quivering breasts
"mmmmmmm, nice" Sophia drooled "Now get over that bench" she indicated a padded exercise bench.
Sue draped herself over the bench, trembling with nerves, and a little excitement, she was still wet with sweat, it wasn't just sweat she could feel trickling down her thighs though.
The bench was high enough to allow Sophia to run her hand over Sue's firm cheeks, she could feel the heat rising from her body, her fingers lingered, tracing lines over her cheeks, dipping between them into her hot crack, Sue quivered in anticipation.
"Thirty strokes I think, you'll count each one, keep your hands and feet on the floor, if you move out of position then I'll start again, understand?"
"Yes Miss" Sue said, every nerve in her body was tingling with anticipation, she almost felt like screaming at her to get on with it.
She didn't have to wait long, the first stinging blow cut into her defenceless cheeks, catching her by surprise, she jumped up, bringing her hands off the floor.
"Well that's not a good start is it, we'll start again shall we?"
"Sorry Miss" Sue gasped
"And Ken, you'll stay there until Sue has completed her punishment, so you'd better hope she can take it a bit better than that"
Ken's stomach lurched when he heard that, his poor arms were burning and shaking already, he didn't know how much longer he'd be able to keep the weight up "Yesss.......Misss" he hissed, despite the pain in his arms he couldn't take his eye's off of Sue's delicious naked ass that was facing him.
The cane cut into Sue's ass again "uugh, one" she fidgeted on the bench but managed to keep her hands and feet on the floor.
Sophia got into her stride, barely giving Sue chance to count the stroke before the next one hit. She was determined not to let Sue off easy, she saw it as a challenge to make her move out of position before the end...............
"Aaagh, f-fifteen" Sue was struggling now, her ass was a mass of burning welts.
"Half way, you're doing well" Sophia ran her hand over the red lines criss-crossing Sue's tender white cheeks, very satisfied with her handiwork. This was all new to her, a few days ago she'd never have imagined she'd be involved in something like this, she was well aware of what Alex did with her slave, but it had never really interested her. But now, with this delicious female ass quivering in front of her, completely at her mercy, she was more than interested, her pussy was tingling and dripping with excitement.
Then she turned to Ken and smirked, his arms were shaking violently, he was biting his lip and groaning with the effort of keeping the weight in the air "You'd better hope young Sue here can stay in position Ken, if she moves I'm starting again, do you think you could keep your arms up until I've finished?"
Ken could feel the spikes digging unbearably into his scrotum, his balls were being pulled relentlessly upwards, however hard he tried he couldn't keep his arms straight and the strain on his tortured balls was gradually increasing "No" gasp "Miss....please...." wheeze.
"Well that's just too bad Ken, you'll just have to keep the weight up with your balls then" Sophia relished his anguish, that will teach you to lay your hands on me you fucker.
"Let's carry on then" she said, bringing the cane down as she said it, she caught Sue by surprise and she jumped, legs flailing in the air as she let out a yelp.
Sophia laughed "Oh dear, weren't you ready?"
"N-No Miss....please...give me another chance Miss" Sue begged, it was so unfair, it wasn't even a particularly hard stroke, it was just unexpected.
"Well of course I'll give you another chance dear, thirty more chances in fact"
Sue new it was hopeless, she could tell this had been Sophia's intention all along "Yes Miss" she braced herself, tightening every muscle, ready for the next stroke, her heart sank, she was right back where she started, waiting for the first stroke, FUCK It! she screamed inside.
As Ken watched the cane come down on Sue's already bright red ass he started to pray Sue managed to go the full thirty this time, his arms were getting weaker by the minute, the thought of that weight hanging from his balls filled him with panic.
Swish "One" swish "Two" swish "Three" Sophia was back in her stride again, the blows rained down at a fast but measured pace, Sophia found it amusing how much Sue's body was dancing and gyrating, considering her hands and feet didn't move it was impressive, she was very flexible.
When she got to twenty five she stopped to admire the results, her cheeks looked like a bright red angry mess, she could hear quiet sobs coming from her.
This was nothing compared to the noises coming from Ken though, he was moaning and sobbing loudly, sweat was trickling down his face, the bar was almost resting on his head now, he was standing on tip toe, desperately trying to take a bit of strain off his balls, his legs were shaking almost as much as his arms now.
Sophia couldn't resist smiling at him "I bet you'd like me to hurry up and get this over with wouldn't you Ken"
"yesssssss....Miss.....pl-please" his mouth was contorted in agony, he could hardly get the words out.
"Wouldn't it be a shame if Sue failed now and I had to start all over again?" she was in no hurry to give her the last five, watching Ken's desperate plight was amusing her too much.
"please...please..." Ken begged, sobbing, his balls were being pulled up and felt like they were being crushed in a vice as the steel ring stretched his scrotum more than he thought possible, he wasn't sure how much of the weight his arms were taking now, it felt like the thing was hanging off his balls.
"Patience" was all she said, tapping the cane into her palm idly and giving it a couple of swings through the air.
Ken wanted to scream at the bitch to get on with it, but he bit his tongue, she held all the cards now, she could leave him here until his balls came off if she wanted too, he was completely at her mercy. He cursed himself over and over again as the thought of his attack on her went round in his mind, why had he done that? why?
Finally Sophia turned her attention back to Sue, she wasn't going to make the same mistake again, she could tell she was tensed and ready for the next blow. She applied the final five strokes, not too hard, but hard enough to make Sue yelp and squirm, she didn't want to have to start again and by the look of Ken he'd lose his balls if he was there much longer.
"Well done dear, I hope you'll be putting a bit more effort in next time, you'd better bring your fitness up to Tina's level pretty quick or things are going to be very painful for you" She squeezed her glowing cheeks firmly as she said it, making Sue wince and moan, the wetness between Sue's legs didn't escape Sophia's notice.
"Thank you Miss, I'll try harder Miss" Sue replied, happy that Sophia was impressed with how well she'd taken the beating, she was determined to get in shape and make her proud.
"Don't move" Sophia said as she walked over to Ken.
"Oh Ken, you look so fucking pathetic" she sneered, then she brought her palm down and slapped Ken's upstretched scrotum, it was bright red, stretched tight over his balls, he howled in pain at this new torment, he wanted to double over, anything to protect himself, but what could he do? he had no choice but to stay upright with his balls pulled up and presented for her attention, he'd never felt so vulnerable and exposed.
His reaction brought another smile to her lips "Oh you don't like that do you" she teased, slap, slap, slap.
Ken was dancing now, hopping from one foot to the other, but there was nothing he could do to stop the agonising blows "No,please, stooooopppp, please" he sobbed uncontrollably.
"I should just leave you here to your fate, the staff will get here in another hour, I should just leave you here for them to find, maybe you'd manage to keep your balls until they got here"
Ken when cold, panic filling him now "Please no Miss, I'll do anything Miss, I'm so sorry, don't leave me Miss"
A cruel smile crossed her lips as she stared into his terrified eyes, as she fixed his gaze her hand went down to the ring on his balls and she untied the cord, Ken crumpled in a heap on the floor, the weight hitting the floor loudly "Just remember Ken, I can do anything I want to you, any time, no one will care, if you upset me in any way, you're fucked, understand?"
"Yes Miss", I understand" and he did, he understood perfectly what was at stake, he considered for a second slithering over the floor and kissing her feet, but thought better of it.
Sophia had gone anyway, back to Sue via the holdall, she had a big black butt plug in her hand, sitting on the bench next to Sue, she pushed one of her legs over to expose her pussy and asshole.
She glanced over at Tina who she'd ignored for a while, she was leaning against the running machine, her hand was down her shorts, she'd been playing with her pussy as she'd watched the incredible scenario unfold, "Doesn't this look fun Tina? you'll be taking this inside you soon enough" she said, holding up the plug and waving it in the air.
Tina gulped, the thought of that forcing it's way inside her tight little virgin ass make her shiver, but her fingers speeded up, renewed wetness covered them as she flicked her tingling clit "Yes Miss" was all she could say.
Sue gasped loudly as Sophia worked the plug inside her, meeting some resistance from her tight sphincter to start with, she soon penetrated it and relentlessly worked it deeper and deeper, no lube for you, she thought to herself as the plug was finally inserted right down to the wide base "Up you get" she said, giving her a playful slap on the ass.
Sue struggled to her feet, she felt so full, the base of the plug was keeping her cheeks stretched apart, she tried a few short steps, bringing a chuckle from Sophia as she watched the awkward, painful way she walked.
"Time to get to work, people will be in the factory now, good luck getting back to your rooms to get changed without being seen" Sophia collected up her things and put them in the bag and left, getting in her car she made her way to the office.
The three of them sat there in silence, not wanting to make eye contact, they were all shocked at what had just happened, Sophia had gone further than any of them had imagined, as the events slowly sank in they left the gym, it was light now, and the streets were busier, they hurried to Sue's car and got in.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)