Thread: Fiction: Blue Balls
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2022, 04:32 AM   #7
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Chapter 5

The next two hours were spent serving the five girls, I was constantly running around, topping up their drinks, bringing more snacks and lighting the cigarettes of Tina and Sara. Sara was delighted the first time Tina barked the ashtray command and I immediately dropped to my knees and presented my mouth to receive her ash. They were soon sitting in two chairs with a small gap between so I could position myself to receive ash from both of them when required.
They delighted in teasing me with the hot tips of their cigarettes, waving them dangerously close to the balloons. Somehow I’d managed to survive so far with them intact, the thought of losing one now made me want to cry.
“Well drip, tell the girls what day it is” Jess said, all the girls had had a few drinks now.
“It’s release day Miss” I said nervously.
“Yes, release day” she said, removing her necklace that had the key to my cage on it “Come here”
I stepped over to where she was sitting as she fingered the key, I almost thrust my cage towards her, desperate to see her put the key in the lock.
“Well aren’t you keen” she giggled
She reached out and grabbed my balls, squeezing them “Well how are these feeling drip?”
I gasped as her grip increased “Full Miss, very full”
“I’m sure they are” she fumbled with the key as she put it into the lock, the alcohol affecting her coordination a bit. After what seemed like an age, I eventually heard the click as the lock came undone.
“Take it off” she said as she reclined back in her chair.
My hands shook a bit as I pulled the tight tube down my cock, I sighed as the cool air touched it, then I released the ring and pulled it out from behind my balls “Thank you Miss”
I stood there, my cock slowly swelling to full erection for the first time in weeks, I was intensely aware of the five pairs of eyes on me and the giggling from all around the room, I was used to Tina and Clare seeing me like this, but the excited laughing and comments from Sara and Tracy made my face burn red.
“Does that feel good?” Jess said casually “It looks like you’re enjoying it”
“Yes Miss, very good”
“Get down on your knees, there” she said, pointing to the floor in front of her.
I dropped to my knees, the balloons sat on the floor between my legs that were spread wide apart.
“Remove my boots” Jess ordered.
With trembling fingers I unzipped each boot and slid them off, the pungent aroma of her feet mixed with the smell of the warm leather and made my cock twitch, I wanted to lower my head and lick each delicious foot clean.
She brought her foot up and slowly started stroking it up and down my shaft, it felt amazing, my breathing got heavier, the need to start bucking my hips to rub myself harder on her foot was intense.
Sara was sitting next to Jess on the couch, she kicked her shoes off and rested one foot on one of the balloons in front of her.
“mmmm, that feels good” she said as she wriggled her foot around, making it squeak on the rubber, she bounced her foot up and down, flattening the balloon, making me hold my breath, waiting for the pop.
“Pl…please Mistress, please be careful” I gasped pathetically.
Sara was looking me in the eyes “What’s up Paul, getting nervous?” she asked with a giggle.
“Yes Mistress, please don’t burst it”
She brought up her other foot now, lightly rubbing it up and down the side of my cock, Jess had let her foot down so my cock just bobbed in the air, the light teasing strokes making precum leak constantly.
“You look ready to explode” she said, bringing her foot down onto the tip of my cock, she rubbed it around on the tip until she worked it between her toes, the precum made it slippery and with a little pressure her foot dropped, sliding my cock between her big toe and the next one.
I gasped at the delicious feeling, it would only take a few up and down strokes like that and I’d be cumming.
“Don’t you dare cum yet” Jess said, seeing the effect it was having on me.
“No Miss”
Sara slid her foot back so my cock popped out from between her toes. Now Jess started rubbing the side of her foot up and down my shaft again, never applying enough pressure.
She rested her other foot on the other balloon, they were both being squashed by the girls feet, the sound of the squeaking rubber as they made the balloons rub together was torture, I knew it was only a matter of time before one of them burst.
“So are you going to make him cum soon?” Sara asked, she was using the side of her foot on the other side on my cock again, but Jess had stopped.
“Do you think he deserves to?” Jess replied, the girls were playing a game now, as each one started rubbing the other would stop, bouncing my cock between them so I never had enough pressure, just light teasing strokes.
“Oh God no, I don’t want that filthy mess squirting on my legs” Sara laughed.
“Do you hear that drip, better keep that cum in your balls” Jess teased.
“Yes Miss” I said, I was biting my lip now, praying Jess would take pity on me and let me release soon.
The girls brought their feet together now, clamping my cock between them, but stopped stroking.
Jess could tell I was struggling desperately to stop myself bucking my hips and fucking those lovely feet.
“Don’t move drip” she taunted, giving my cock one quick rub.
“No Miss, please Miss, please let me cum” I couldn’t help myself, I needed to release so badly.
“You better fucking not!” Sara exclaimed, leaning forward she shifted her position, rubbing her foot up my shaft as she did, at the same time her foot pressed down harder on the balloon.
This final stroke was too much, I could feel my orgasm starting, there was nothing I could do to stop it, then I heard the loud pop of the balloon.
Laughter erupted around the room at the sound, I felt both girls remove their feet from my cock, leaving it twitching in the air.
“No no no no!” I wailed as my cum erupted and splattered on to Sara’s leg, some of it reaching her tight red skirt. It felt like it was happening in slow motion, the next squirt of cum landed on Jess’s leg as I desperately tried to avoid the girls by moving my body, I knew better than to bring my hand anywhere near my cock.
“Oh my fucking God!!” Sara shouted, genuinely angry “You didn’t just do that did you”
“What the fuck drip! Did I give you permission to cum?” Jess was also annoyed.
“No Miss, I’m so sorry Miss, I just couldn’t hold it” Jess knew I was on a knife edge and was struggling to keep control, it didn’t stop her delighting in being able to punish me for my disobedience though.
“Oh you’re sorry are you? Well you soon will be sorry”.
“For fuck sake! Look at the state on my skirt you dirty little pervert” Sara said, bringing her foot up and giving my balls a sharp kick”
“I’m sorry Mistress, please forgive me Mistress” I begged.
“Lick this filth off my legs pervert” She commanded.
“Yes Mistress” I quickly lowered my head and licked up every drop of cum from her smooth tanned legs.
“I hope this is going to be punished Jess, I can’t believe he just spunked his load all over me” Sara said.
“Oh don’t worry, he’ll pay for that. Do you think that was acceptable drip? Embarrassing me like that”.
“No Miss, it wasn’t acceptable” I knew I deserved to be punished, but the ruined orgasm had done nothing to relieve my horniness, if anything I was more horny than ever. It was going to be a long time before I’d get the chance of relief again, my cock was still rock hard, the need to stroke it and bring myself to a proper orgasm was intense.
Tracy walked over now, she’d been enjoying the show from the side lines, but now she wanted to join in.
“Well Paul, looks like that cock is in for a painful time for a while” she said as she bent down to bring her face level with mine. Then bringing her hand around from behind her back she held out the iron maiden in front of my face.
She looked over to Jess “Do you think this would be an appropriate punishment for his lack of control?” she asked as she played with the device, opening it and testing the sharpness of the spikes with her finger.
Jess smirked, these girls were enjoying my predicament more than she’d ever hoped.
“Oh I think that would be most appropriate” she replied.
“Put it on drip” she commanded “You’d better lose that erection pretty damn quick”
“Yes Miss” I said, with trembling fingers I took the device from Tracy.
“Well, lose it pervert” Sara said, swinging her foot in front of me.
“I’m..I’m trying Mistress, I..I only had a ruined orgasm Mistress” I whined, knowing she wouldn’t care one bit about that.
She brought her foot up, kicking me in the balls again “Hurry up” then another kick.
I yelped at each kick, but it had the desired effect, my erection started to subside. Eventually it reduced enough for me to squeeze my cock inside the cruel device, I almost sobbed as I shut the top half of the device down on top of my poor cock.

Once I was locked up I was set to work refreshing their drinks and serving as an ashtray as they relaxed and chatted. My balls were aching with the need for release already, I tried not to think about the five gorgeous women I was in such close proximity to, every time my eyes wandered to their sexy bodies my cock would start to swell, bringing an immediate reminder of my predicament as the spikes started to dig in.
I prayed I wouldn’t be kept in the device for long, hopefully Jess would relent once the girls were gone and I’d be put back in my normal cage.

While I wasn’t serving them I was kneeling in front of them, Tina in particular decided she was going to use her outfit to torment me regularly. She’d sidle over to me and rub her latex covered ass over my face, pushing her cheeks back so my nose was pushed between them, then she’d turn round and grind her pussy on my face, making me search out her clit with my tongue through the tight rubber.
She always enjoyed teasing me and it was usually something that I enjoyed as well, the spiked device made this a different proposition though. I was soon in agony and moaning in pain every time she decided to use her body as an instrument of torture. This just brought laughter from the others and encouraged them to do the same. The evening became a blur as I spent my time with my face pushed into the ass or pussy of one girl after another, Tina had her panties pulled over my face again so I had the constant torment of smelling her lovely pussy to endure as well.
Eventually the girls decided it was time to go home, I was kneeling in the hall as always, though this time I had four pairs of ass cheeks to kiss goodnight.
“Well Sara, I think it’s only right that you should decide how long he stays in the punishment cage, as it was you he was so disrespectful to” Jess said as the girls were about to leave.
Sara’s face lit up at this “Oh thanks Jess!” she said excitedly.
“Don’t you think that’s appropriate drip?” Jess asked, looking down at me.
“Yes Miss” I groaned, what else could I say?
“Here’s a key to the lock, don’t lose it” Jess said as she handed a small key to her.
“You’d better be extra keen at work tomorrow drip, Tracy and Sara are both experienced enough to manage the club now, they both work in the office and deal with the admin and staff, so it’s time they got the recognition they deserve.”
“Wow, thanks Jess, thanks amazing!” Tracy exclaimed.
“Oh Jess, thank you so much, we won’t let you down” Sara added.
“You’ll report to them when I’m not around drip, any mistakes or lack of motivation they can report to me to start with, so you’d better keep them happy” Jess said with a cruel smile.
“Miss….” I looked up a Jess, but knew it was pointless begging “Yes Miss” I said with my head bowed.
“Well well” Sara gloated “Isn’t this a strange turn of events Paul?” then bending down she whispered in my ear “You’re so fucked pervert, that cock is going to suffer more than you can imagine”
Her words filled me with dread, but my cock started growing in its evil prison, the thought of having two more cruel bitchy girls to keep happy just made it throb more, despite the growing pain “Yes Mistress, I’ll do my best to serve you Mistress” I gasped as the pain got more intense.
“See you tomorrow drip” Tracy said “I want all the floors mopped before I get there”
“Yes Mistress”
“Kiss our feet” she said, pointing at the floor in front of her.
“Yes, and that’s how you’ll greet us every morning from now on, understand?” Sara added.
I lowered my head and eagerly started kissing their shoes, alternating from one girl to the other “Yes Mistress, Yes Mistress” I said as I slobbered over them, licking and kissing their shoes as the spikes bit deep into my engorged cock.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to subby999uk for this post: