Thread: The Gameshow
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 11:03 AM   #40
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 19)

Barbie announced the next players. “Let’s welcome Gina, Bex, Sean, and Owen.” Gina was Asian, real slim, wearing jeans and a bare midriff halter top. Bex (short for Rebecca?) was a sexy little blonde, long straight hair, with an impressive chest that her white sweater was showing off very nicely. She was also clearly not wearing a bra…her right nipple was practically poking through the sweater! Sean was about 6 feet tall, with black hair, and seemed in pretty good shape. Owen was a little on the short side, with brown hair.

Barbie went on “This game is going to pit the guys against the girls.” Four very elaborate apparatuses were brought out. Each had places for arms and legs to be restrained. It looked like there was some kind of button by where the hands would be, and there were wires everywhere. “We will first need all 4 of you to strip, and we will strap you in to our rigs here.”

Bex couldn’t wait to get undressed. I wouldn’t be surprised if she ripped something, she got done so quickly. And the guys were glad she did…those tits were round and pert and perfect, with a piercing in the right one. Sean wasn’t far behind, since he had been waiting for his chance on stage. Gina and Owen took a little longer, but soon they too, were undressed. All for were strapped in, and I swear they were attaching electrodes to them, one on each thigh, and one on each breast (men and women).

“Okay, so here’s how it works” Barbie was saying. “This is going to be a little trivia contest. The first team to get 6 right answers wins. But each time your team gets a question wrong, or the other team gets one right, your team gets a little electric shock. But, as an added twist, for every right answer, we’re going to increase the voltage a little, so the closer you get to winning, the stronger the shocks!” This got “oohs” from the audience, and a worried look from our players. Even Sean and Bex weren’t so sure about this. “But the winning team each wins an extra $1000.” This got cheers from the audience, and worried smiles from the players…I’m not sure they thought that was worth it.

I don’t remember the questions anymore, but I do remember that Bex got the first answer right, so the guys got the first shock. It must not have been too bad, since they both kind of laughed about it. And above the girls, a meter showing the voltage went up a little. Gina tried the next one, but got it wrong. The added voltage must have been significant…both girls cried “ow” when it hit.

Owen got the next question right, so the girls got that same shock again, with the same reaction. Sean got the next one, and also got it right, so another shock to the girls. The guys were winning 2-1.

Owen tried the next one, but got it wrong. By now their voltage had gone up twice…they were no longer laughing about the shock! Bex rang in on the next, got it right, and grinned while the guys got it again. She must have been determined not to get any more shocks, since she answered the next one right too. The guys were clearly not happy. The girls led 3-2.

Bex tried again on the next, but was wrong. With 3 wins, the shock must have really hurt. Both Gina and Bex cried out. Sean got the next one right, evening the score at 3, and making the girls cry out again.

Not to be outdone, Bex got the next one right. Now it was the guys that cried out. Bex scored again with the next, bringing the girls score to 5, and another good sized shock to the guys. But the girls were at 5...if they got one wrong, or the guys get it right, they were going to be sorry, I was sure.

Sure enough, Sean got the next one right. Not only was the voltage for the girls higher, but I swear they kept it going for twice as long. Both cried out, and Gina was starting to sob. Sean rang in on the next one too. Both girls were in some serious pain now. And the score was 5-5.

The final question was answered, correctly, by Sean. One more time the current flowed, this time I know it was longer than before. I could even see the girls arch their backs when the current hit. I felt so sorry for them, it seemed this game was so cruel!

Everyone was unstrapped, the girls put their arms around each other in consolation, while the guys high fived each other. All were led off stage.

“What an electrifying experience” Dick said. “Dick” somehow seemed like the right name for him now.
“Who’s next, Barbie?”
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote