View Single Post
Old 07-18-2021, 12:14 AM   #5
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Chapter 3

“Stand up slut and hold my towel for me, I’m going to have a swim” finally Kate could get off her knees, they were aching unbearable, she awkwardly struggled to her feet and shuffled to the lounger and picked up the big fluffy towel, she turned it see Candice dive elegantly into the water, she could see her body moving effortlessly beneath the surface, she was half way across before she came up for air, with three powerful strokes she’d reached the other side.
Candice leant against the side of the pool, looking back at Kate “Arms out slut don’t let it touch the floor, and keep still, I don’t want to see you squirming”
“Yes Goddess” Kate tried to keep her hips still, the agony in her bladder was driving her mad, if she wasn’t sweating so much she would have lost control a long time ago but not much of the fluid she’d consumed was reaching her bladder. She stretched her arms out as far as the chains would allow and lifted them up level with her head to keep the towel from dragging on the floor, she was holding it by the short edge, she’d been here before and knew what Candice would demand. She gazed at the water longingly, it looked so cool and inviting, almost as inviting as Candice’s glistening body.
The towel was feeling heavy already, her arms were starting to ache and tremble, but she knew Candice would be keeping an eye on her, waiting for the chance to punish her for disobeying. Candice just loved to keep the pressure on, adding one thing after another to her torment, never relenting for a second. It had taken Kate a long time to realise this was the very reason she made her cunt drip so much. She was magnificent, after leaving school and taking control of Derek’s life she’d become even more confident, more arrogant, more demanding, and she was a lot more intelligent than she’d ever appeared to be at school.
Candice glided up and down the pool doing the back stroke, Kate couldn’t take her eyes for her, her firm slightly muscular body moved so gracefully, her shaven pussy hypnotised her, it had been so long since she’d tasted it……….
By the time she came out the water Kate’s arms were in agony, the towel had been getting heavier by the minute and she was struggling to keep her arms up. Candice strode over to her “Well, dry me bitch” she ordered.
“Yes Goddess” Kate started by patting down her arms and shoulders, the short chains ensured her face was always very close to her body, after running her long blonde hair through the towel to get most of the water out she moved around to face her, now she had to dry her tits, this was dangerous, if she lingered a second too long on them she’d be accused of taking advantage, and if they weren’t completely dry she’d be punished for that. She dried them as quickly as she could, it was so difficult not to feel for her hard little nipples under the towel.
Now she had no choice but to drop to her knees again, her legs ass and pussy were still wet, Kate groaned as she gently patted her ass cheeks, Candice pushed them out slightly and she quickly ran the towel between them, she knew any more than that would get her punished, her face was a few inches from her cheeks, the desire to bury her face between them and search out Candice’s tight little hole was intense, fuck, I used to hate doing that, now I want it more than anything, Kate mused, the more she was denied it, the more she craved it.
Kate finally stood up, waiting for the punishment that would probably come for some perceived fault, to her surprise Candice just turned and went over to the lounger.
“Come here bitch, kneel down and wait” she picked up the sun screen and squirted the white liquid onto her body, a squirt on each tit, some on each leg and finally a large squirt on her stomach just above her pussy.
Well that doesn’t look like someone’s just cum all over her, Kate though to herself. Candice then started massaging it into her tits, there was no pretence that this wasn’t just a cruel tease, she had Kate inches from her body, she arched her back as she worked the cream into her tits, her eyes were closed and she moaned softly, she kept this up for a few minutes, until there was no trace of cream left. She opened her eyes to see Kate trembling, taking quick shallow breaths, her clit was tingling and twitching so much it almost felt like she was being edged, she almost sobbed with frustration.
“Awww, poor Kate” she said in a much softer sensual voice “You’re suffering aren’t you, I know how much you want this body” as she said this she ran her hand down her stomach to the cream, coating her hand she continued down to her abdomen, she slowly worked it around her stomach, hips and thighs, then circled in to her pussy.
As she massaged her lips and clit she allowed a finger to slide inside her “Fuck that feels good, do you remember what it feels like to rub your own pussy?” she said with a giggle “Scott has been strict with your chastity lately hasn’t he”
“Yes Goddess, very strict” Kate whimpered, the sight of her fingering herself and massaging her clit was more than she could stand. It had been several months since she’d been allowed an orgasm, her chastity belt was a permanent fixture, only coming off when Scott and Jade wanted to play with her or when she was chained up in the shower while one of them washed her.
“I love Scott’s idea that you never get to touch your own cunt again” It was true, Scott had a rule that her hands would always be restrained whenever the belt came off, it had been more than a year since her own hands had touched her pussy, her constantly needy cunt was now purely a plaything for others, and a built in torture device for her, she cursed her libido constantly, she spent every waking moment in some level of arousal, something that was used to keep her the compliant plaything of her Master and Mistress, she couldn’t imagine it being any other way now though.
“When did the belt last come off?”
“Four days ago Goddess”
“It’s time I came round one evening, I love watching that cunt twitch, it looks so funny when it’s all engorged, it gets so pumped it’s like it’s made of rubber. Last time it took two hours before your tears started flowing, you were ready to do anything to get some relief”
Kate shuddered, she remembered the evening, bound to the bed with the three of them using their collection of toys on her, they were so skilful at getting her to the edge but never letting her over, after two hours she was sobbing and pleading for her belt. Scott and Jade relented, but Candice didn’t. She carried on for another hour while Scott and Jade made love, inches from her. Straddling her face in her leather leggings Candice had kept up the unrelenting attention to her clit, using her mouth and various toys while she alternated between smothering Kate under her leather ass and leaning forward so she could cover it in passionate kisses. Scott said later that her desperate wailing and squealing under Candice’s attentions kept him hard and pumping Jade until he’d filled her with four loads.
Candice was fingering herself faster now as she thought about it “Well that was a month ago, it’s time I got under that belt again.”
“Yes Goddess” what else could she say?
Candice flipped herself over onto her stomach “Do my back” tossing a towel to her she added “and wipe that sweat off your face, I don’t want you dripping on me”
Kate mopped her face, she was partially under the umbrella now so she’d cooled down a bit, then she picked up the sun screen. She had to lean right over Candice as the short chains kept her face close to her hands, she gently moved her long hair off her back and away from her neck and squirted a large dollop of lotion into her palm.
She started in the middle of her back, then worked up towards her neck, her perfect skin felt soft and firm, she was so close she struggled to resist lowering her mouth and softly kissing the back of her neck. It was hard to stay focussed on the job in hand, it had been a long time since she’s been this close the Candice’s luscious body, finally her back, neck and shoulders had been covered and Kate was squirming as her clit throbbed, the pressure from her over extended bladder just seemed to make her horniness worse, if that was possible.
Kate waited for the inevitable, when Candice felt her hands leave her body she opened her eyes and smiled at the sweating squirming mess kneeling next to her “Now my ass, and don’t take advantage, I know you love my ass you horny fucking skank”
“Yes Goddess” Kate’s breathing was fast and shallow as she struggled to keep in control, she filled her palm with more lotion and lowered her hands to one of her firm cheeks, the chains were too short for her to do both at once. The flesh quivered deliciously as she massaged in all over, she had to be careful not to part her cheeks or allow her hand to stray too far down her crack, she knew Candice was waiting for this so she could add yet another level of torment to her situation. The desire to bury her face in that crack was intense, she wanted to grab those cheeks and force them apart, she wanted to force her tongue between them and search out her intimate little bud and worship it, her hands were shaking now, she knew she was spending too long on the first cheek but she couldn’t drag her hands off it.
“Hurry up slut, there’s another cheek to do” Candice whispered, she was enjoying the feel of Kate’s soft hands massaging her.
Kate had to lean over further to reach the far cheek, this was awkward in her bound state, she worried she’d lose her balance and topple over onto Candice’s ass, the consequences of that didn’t bear thinking about. There were tears of frustration in her eyes as she started working on the second cheek, she heard her let out a contented sigh as she wriggled slightly, she could see Candice had slid her hand under her body and was slowly rubbing her pussy.
Eventually Kate forced herself to remove her hands “Don’t move” she heard as she did so. Candice was wriggling more now, she could hear her breathing more heavily as her fingers started moving faster. Kate couldn’t help admiring her cruelty, she knew exactly what effect she was having on Kate. She could feel sweat trickling over her face again, she knew it wouldn’t be long before it started dripping onto Candice’s ass. Candice knew this as well of course, everything was calculated, nothing happened by accident, Kate knew she’d be maintaining this position until Candice had brought herself to an orgasm. Those luscious cheeks were six inches from her face, they quivered as her hips gyrated slightly as she ground down on her fingers.
As she approached her orgasm Kate worried she’d arch her back as she came, she knew that wound force her ass into her face and she’d be punished severely if that happened. It didn’t matter she could never be quick enough to get out the way, it would be Kates’ fault.
Finally Candice let out a little moan as her body shuddered slightly, Kate was stifling sobs of despair “Kneel up” she heard, she leant back on her heals, breathing heavily, her clit was on fire, tingling and throbbing like it was about to burst.
Candice rolled over She spread her legs slightly “I do love a good cum in the afternoon” she said playfully, bringing one foot up she pressed it into Kate’s face and gave her a gentle push “How about you?”
“Yes Goddess” she said, her voice muffled by her sole, she was transfixed by Candice’s glistening pussy, her lips were slightly parted with one leg raised to Kate’s face, she’d spread her juices around and the inside of her thighs looked wet and shiny.
She lowered her foot, Kate caught the faint aroma of her pussy as the juices quickly dried in the heat.
“Remember when I used to make you clean me up with your tongue?” Candice taunted, the look on Kate’s face showed she remembered very well.
“Yes Goddess” Kate moaned, she craved this girls body more than she thought possible, she couldn’t help herself “Please Goddess, may I please li……..” before she could finish she felt Candice’s foot in her face again, forcing her toes into her mouth this time.
Candice laughed “What do you think slut? Do you think I’m going to let you touch this sweet little hole?”
“No..no Goddess” Kate stuttered as the foot was removed, she lowered her head, hoping she wouldn’t be punished for her impertinence.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to subby999uk for this post: