View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 09:13 AM   #12
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by shogan977 View Post
love the story but hate the lapses between the chapters cant wait for the next one
I realise that the delay is a real pain, and I'm genuinely sorry that I don't have as much time as I'd need and like to write more frequently, but there's just so much going on 'in the real world'. I also know how frustrating it is as a reader, but just as great television series viewers know, the wait for the next episode is worth it, and keeps you coming back for more.

Speaking of which...

The Sub-Plot Continues...

Time seemed to pass at a different pace as the half naked Jane and totally naked Lauren sat there in a collapsed heap. Time had seemed to pause altogether for Simon as he laid naked and bound to the bed. With both his sight and sound blocked, he was trapped in a world of darkness. Fortunately his other three senses were still available to him, and he could still taste the rubber cock and juices in his mouth, smell the sexual fluids from whichever girl had just fucked his face, and feel the binds that tied him to the bed.

Eventually both the girls had left the room to shower and freshen up. Showering together was nothing new to Jane and Lauren, and indeed had done this just a day earlier whilst Simon had watched and masturbated at the sight.

They returned to the bedroom shortly afterwards, Jane wearing nothing but her dressing gown and Lauren had a bath towel wrapped around her. The girls cleared away some of the tools that had already been used, and took the opportunity to occasionally brush against Simon's body, causing him to twitch in both shock and anticipation.

No sooner had the girls finished tidying, there was a knock on the door. Ellie was always one for punctuality, and Jane knew that it would be her and the others. She rushed down, still dressed in only her dressing gown and opened the door. Sure enough, it was Ellie, along with the other friends. Jane ushered them in and led them into the living room.

Ellie was a really talented girl, who loved dancing and gymnastics. Unfortunately in the area where they lived, the local leisure centre had recently closed and there were a distinct lack of other facilities to train and demonstrate her talents. To solve this dilema, she came up with an idea of setting up a small cheerleading squad with a few of her friends to support the local school football team, 'The Bay Masters'. Although unofficial, the team had adopted the cheerleaders and had noticed that their performance had increased since they had the group cheering them on.

The team consisted of four girls, Ellie - the captain and coreographer, Claire, Maddie and Fay. All four girls were hot, especially when dressed in their uniforms which consisted of a short pleated skirt and a half length t-shirt as they were now. In addition to the four girls in the team, there was also Daryl. Daryl was muscular as he also enjoyed similar activities such as gymnastics and dance, however in addition to this he also hit the gym a few times a week to 'keep in shape'. Daryl was also gay, which suited the girls well as at many venues he shared a small locker room with them, and because of his sexuality they didn't mind stripping in front of him (although they positively enjoyed watching him strip off !).

"Sorry Jane, did we interrupt you ?" Ellie asked, in all innocence, as she looked at her friend in her bath robe.

"No, no... not at all." Jane replied. "I was just freshening up."

At that point, Lauren entered the room, still wearing the towel.

"Hi girls, hi Daryl." Lauren greeted with a big smile.

"Hi Lauren", the group replied in synchronised unison, as if they had been working on this as well as a routine.

Daryl's eyebrow raised questionably as he noticed that both girls were virtually naked and still wet from the shower, but he did not say anything.

"So, Lauren said you had something to show us." Jane said, moving the conversation along.

"Oh yes, we've come up with a new routine, and we'd like your opinion." Ellie replied.

The cheerleading team used Jane and Lauren as their test subjects, to demonstrate new routines and ideas, and trusted them to give honest, critical feedback.

The team performed their routine in front of Jane and Lauren in the living room. Fortunately it was large enough, and the ceiling high enough to allow them to perform it in its complete form, including an impressive finale that consisted of Maddie and Fay hunched on the floor, with Daryl standing on their backs holding both Ellie and Claire above him with a hand up each of their skirts holding their groin ! Jane and Lauren wondered if the team could get away with that in front of a crowd, but despite it's riskiness it looked so impressive they both agreed that they could. Jane also noticed something else as Daryl held the two girls in this position - although he claimed to be gay, he seemed to be supporting quite a bulge in his tight shorts, and she wondered if he was getting off on this move !

The routine was genuinely impressive, and Jane and Lauren's comments reflected this. Jane, however, sumarised by saying that "there was only one way the routine could be improved."

"How's that ?" replied Ellie, with both concern and curiosity.

"For you girls to do it without bras and panties !" replied Jane with a totally serious look.

The room fell silent for a few moments, followed by hysterical laughter as the whole group burst out laughing.

"Go on, I dare you !" Jane added through the laughter, but this made Ellie stop and think. She couldn't resist turning down a dare, and Jane knew that. Besides, they were all friends and the team had seen each other naked many times.

"What's in it for us ?" Ellie replied, now taking this suggestion seriously.

"Well, if you do it........ you'll get to see my brother naked !" Jane replied.

"How you gonna get him to do that ?" Maddie asked.

"Trust me... and if I don't you can watch me and Lauren do one of your routines... totally naked !" Jane offered, with all the security this would not be happening.

"Ok, deal. Panties and bras off girls !" Ellie told the group.

Each of the girls took off their slipped off their panties, and all removed their bras from under their cut off tee shirts. Soon there was a pile of underwear at the side of the room.

The group repeated the routine, and the occasional flips and handstands exposed their private parts to the 'audience' that only consisted of Jane and Lauren. Again, Jane noticed that as Daryl was getting glimpses of snatch and bouncing boobs, he was growing harder in his shorts, and as the finale approached, he stood upon the two girls back and reached down to pick up Ellie and Claire. As his hand reached up their skirts and cupped their pussies, he lifted them up off the floor. The whole group looked flushed, but none more so than Ellie and Claire, and by now a small wet patch was forming on a bump on Daryl's shorts.

The team held that final position whilst Jane and Lauren applauded them. Once the team had recovered, Ellie said to Jane, "So come on then, are we going to get to see your brother naked, or the two of you performing in your Birthday suits ?"

Lauren and Jane looked at each other, and said, "Leave your underwear there and follow us..."

TO BE CONTINUED...

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS