View Single Post
Old 05-27-2018, 11:02 AM   #9
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Snails
- I always feel bad when I accidentally step on one, but will happily throw them out of the garden, hungry bastards tear through Veg!

The orientation of the toilet paper roll
- Anyone who doesn't place it with the loose roll over the top must really hate themselves, it makes so much more sense and prevents half the roll ending up on the floor with an over zealous tug

28.7 degrees Celsius / 83.66 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ahh heaven, we have that here in Warsaw...so comfortable for me, live is better with heat...fewer clothes all round haha

The name 'Bob' and uncles being named that
- Sounds more American, they'd generally be Robert in the UK...not sure of the Polish equivalent yet...

Watching Edward Scissorhands while masturbating
- Ouch...cringing at that thought, those scissors...that would hurt a lot!

Watching deer just outside eating fruit from the orchard
- I would be transfixed...nature is beautiful...well except when it's eating each other or rolling around in it's own mess

Wearing bunny ears in combination with a pig tail plug
- Bunny ears, sexy...pig tail...should be a bushy rabbit tail to match, I'd think anyone with that combo couldn't afford the full set...or were trying to make some kind of odd Chimera

The sound 'oink'
- Probably I'd sniff the air, can't help but think of the sty with that sound

Crawling naked through a field of broken glass with a hippo chasing you
- Good luck! Hippos are fecking lethal, biggest cause of death by animal in certain countries...I'd try and fashion the glass into some kind of spear if possible, survival by any means!

The sex life of flies
- Like the Achilles principle, short but active life...I kind of envy that, I'm going the slow and steady way at the moment, could use more craziness, but hey...no STD's hahaha

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bloxo for this post: