View Single Post
Old 07-03-2020, 12:54 PM   #1
GrrlSpanky
Distinguished Member

Default Edging and Spanking . . . Make me Suffer, and Maybe Shop!

Currently I am under a very vague direction (from an online lover) that I must spank myself every time I masturbate. Well . . . I've got my wand nuzzled up to my sweet cunt as we speak. So let's make this interesting.

Every post adds 5 minutes to how long I have to ride my wand before my spanking. Each minute of masturbation adds to the pussy spanking I must ultimately receive. The poll will determine how much.

I should avoid release. So If at any point (or points) I cum . . . I must generate a random number. That poster gets to decide what I have to buy, a new sex toy, spanking implement, or item of clothing. I have something in mind I want already but you get to chose whatever you want (within reason).

You can post whatever you want, as much as you want. If the time gets unwieldy, I will just have to break it up into multiple sessions . . . extending my potential denial and adding to that lovely spanking to end it all.

Let the game begin with Ten minutes on the clock. Hopefully for me, it is short.

Interests: Spanking, Denial, masturbation, Anal, Hypno, blackmail, humiliation, exposure, edging

Looking forward to some dirty fun during my vacation the last two weeks of November.

Clearly, I need a Doctor

PM Me: Dares you hope end up on my Blog

You can help me with my Therapy here.
GrrlSpanky is offline   Reply With Quote