View Single Post
Old 04-15-2022, 11:57 PM   #11
SluttySarah

Yes, since being in denial I feel constantly horny, which is amazing but also really frustrating.

I couldn't figure out a good way to add an anal punishment with my plugs, since they aren't too uncomfortable, and the only punishment I thought of was being forced to wear them for extended periods of time, but I didn't want that to distract me while I'm studying. Stuffing my panties in my asshole is an anal punishment though, since the fabric is really scratchy inside me and I get really strong urges that I have to push it out. Maybe I should add a punishment with my long orange dildo, since pushing in the last bead is really difficult and uncomfortable, not to mention the base doesn't taper much so it just holds my sphincter stretched open.

Ah I really should stop responding so much, I'm just making it worse for myself. I'll add another ENEMA PUNISHMENT for myself this time

I'm already at 2 x stuffing, 3 x clamps, 2 x enema, and there's already been 4 punishes, so that's already 8 min of stuffing, 36 min of clamps, and an 800mL enema. And that's if I finish all my studying today! Please don't give me too many more punishes

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote