View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 11:14 PM   #15
skjelner

Default Bellevue Dare Club: Anal Night Part 7

“Oh!” Marcy said. “Here goes then.”

Marcy spun the bottle with great force; it was clear she had been eagerly awaiting her chance all night. It landed on the person to her right—Grace.

“Oh, girl,” Marcy said, “have I got a dare for you. But first I want to see you lose that top.”

Grace stuck her tongue out at Marcy. “Like you can decide what I take off. But you’re right, I do prefer to go topless first, so … here goes.” She slid her top over her head, revealing her white bra, and added it to the pile on the floor. “Alright, so what’s the dare?”

“You get to give someone an enema! But that’s not at all: the person who gets the enema must hold it for five minutes, then spray it all over on someone else, naked in the bathtub. That person must lay there, removed from the game, until it all dries, then return and play the rest of the game in their current state, covered in dried up enema water.”

“Wow, hahaha,” Grace exclaimed. “You’re really going big fast, aren’t you?”

“Well, I do kind of want to just get on with it. So that’s what I’m doing, I guess.” Marcy blushed a bit to match her sweater.

“Alright then, let’s see who I’ll be giving the enema to.”

Grace’s spin landed on … herself!

“Wow, Grace,” Marcy said. “Looks like we’re going to have to change things up a bit—you can’t give the enema to yourself, and the spin was to see who receives the enema, so now it looks like you’ll be receiving. As for who’s giving it, since I’m the leader of this round, I say it’ll be me.” Marcy seemed confident of herself, and neither I nor Adam dared argue. “Like I want to get some water ass blasted at me,” she added with a smirk, breaking the silence into laughter.

“Fine with me,” Adam said. “Then I guess Marcy should get to spin to see who’s going to be, um … receiving this enema.”
“Great!” Marcy reached for the bottle.

“Hey, hold up,” Adam said. “We let you bend the rules a little there, so in return we gotta ask that you take off some more of that clothing. Not all the rules can be broken at once, you know.”

“Ugh … fine.” Marcy knew Adam was right. “I guess since you’ve already seen my undies, I’ll go jeans this time.” She slid off her jeans, revealing her red frilly panties once more. Afterward, she spun the bottle. I held my breath. It was either me or Adam.
  • Next-Level Training [FINISHED] (S&M, BDSM, slave torture, group sex, anal, public humiliation)
skjelner is offline   Reply With Quote