View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 02:54 PM   #8
skjelner

Default Bellevue Dare Club: Anal Night Part 5

Here's another part. I love feedback!

The bottle landed on Adam again, this time pointing directly at him.

“Aww, another one for me?”

“That’s right,” I said, “but I’ll give you another easy one. I dare you to stick your finger in your ass—”

“Easy.”

“—and,” I continued, “leave it there until the next dare you’re involved in. Whoever else the dare involves must lick it clean.”

“Hmm, what if I get another solo dare?”

“Then you gotta lick it, of course.”

“Haha,” Adam said. “Alright, I’ll do it. But first, I guess I’m losing these socks.” He slid them off quickly then turned around in his chair and pulled his shorts and boxers down just past his smooth-shaven ass crack. After generously licking his finger, he slid it in all the way. Adam never had a problem with anal insertions; in fact, I suspected he liked them even more than me. We weren’t gay or anything, just open to all kinds of experimentation. That’s probably how the Dare Club got started in the first place.

“How am I supposed to sit like this?” he called, looking back at me.

The girls were stifling giggles. “I guess you’ll just have to stay like that until your next dare.”

“Ugh, okay, fine, but there’s no reason you all have to keep looking at my ass.” He pulled his shorts back up with his free hand. “Someone slide the table over toward me. It’s my turn right?”

“Yep.” I pushed the table with my foot so the bottle was in Adam’s reach. He awkwardly reached back and gave it a lazy spin. It landed on me for the first time that night.

“Oh, excellent!” Adam said. “I’ve got a good one for you, Jake, but it requires another person.”

“Alright. First, I guess I’ll start with the socks.”

“Cool,” Adam said, his finger still lodged in his ass. “And gender doesn’t matter in this one, so I’ll tell you now. I dare you to lick someone’s asshole for twenty seconds, and make it as sloppy as possible. I want a lot of spit in there, and no cleaning it off after.”

Grace and Marcy gave each other looks and rolled their eyes. They knew chances were the bottle would land on one of them, and us guys always liked to see the girls get a little messy. What I loved about them, however, was that they were always up for that sort of thing.

“Alright, here goes.” After taking off my socks, I gave the bottle a spin, hoping the favorable odds worked out.

“Ooh!” Marcy cried when the bottle stopped on her. “Finally I get to do something.”
  • Next-Level Training [FINISHED] (S&M, BDSM, slave torture, group sex, anal, public humiliation)
skjelner is offline   Reply With Quote