View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 06:58 PM   #7
skjelner

Default Bellevue Dare Club: Anal Night Part 4

You got it!

With a high-pitched whirrr the bottle spun, never deviating from its position in the middle of the wooden coffee table. Grace was an expert at this by now and had certainly kicked off the night right. Before long, though, it slowed, then slowed some more, before finally … wait, was it going to land on me?

I sighed as the bottle inched past me. “Think it’s closer to you, Adam.”

“Looks like you’re right. Alright, Grace, what do you got for me?”

“First, what are you gonna take off?”

“Oh right.”

According to Club rules, anyone who gets dared or participates in a dare must remove an article of clothing first, and socks count as one. It’s one of the things we do to keep the game a little spicy.

“Well, why not start with the shirt, yeah?” Adam whipped off his tee and tossed it somewhere behind him. He proudly thrust out his smooth, well-built chest and said, “Alright then, Grace, what do you got for me?”

We all looked at Grace, who straightened up on the couch and pulled her shirt down, winking as she revealing her chest a little more. “Okay, this is a two-person dare, but gender doesn’t matter for this one so I’ll just say it now. I dare you to let someone smother you with their ass for ten second. Not bare-ass, though, keeping their pants on. We’ll start off easy.”

“Aw,” Adam said in mock disappointment. We all laughed. “Alright, here goes.” Adam reached over and gave the bottle a spin.

You see, here at Bellevue Dare Club, not even the darer has total control over their dares. For dares involving more than one person, the first person dared must spin the bottle to decide who else to include. If a third person is required, the second person chosen gets to spin.

The only time the darer gets full control is when they’re willing to involve themself and go for a four-person dare, in which case they decide exactly who does what. However, in cases where the darer might have a dare requiring two members of the same or opposite sex in mind, the darer can wait to reveal their dare until the second person has spun.

“Me, in my own dare?” Grace said as the bottle came to a stop pointing directly at her. “Dammit.” She jumped up and slapped the table. “Okay, Adam, since I don’t get to watch someone else do this one, you have to lay on the table.”

Adam shrugged. “Works for me, babe. But first you gotta lose some of those clothes.”

“Oh, I know you’d love that, but I’m gonna have to let you down, bud.” Grace stuck her tongue out at him. “I’m going with socks.”

“Oh, booo,” Marcy teased. “I wanna see those boobies you’ve been teasing us with all night.”

“Hey now,” I said, “the socks gotta come off sometime, right? I’m sure we’ll see plenty more of her later.”

Grace slunk back onto the couch and slipped her low-cut athletic socks off with two quick swoops. She gave her toes a stretch, showing off her purple toenails which perfectly matched her top, then stood up again. “Alrighty, Adam, get down on that table.”

Adam seemed perfectly happy to oblige. He lay halfway on the smallish table, supporting himself with his legs, then waited patiently. Grace straddled the table with care, then smushed her jeans-clad butt directly onto his mouth and nose. Adam pretended to struggle comically for a bit, and before we knew it the ten seconds were over.

As Grace stood up, Adam attempted to grab her ass but quickly got smacked away. “Hey now, you’ll have to dare me if you want to get any more of that.”

“But it’s so sexy; I couldn’t resist.” Adam grinned, then leapt back into his chair.

“Oh, you two,” I said, shaking my head. “Anyway, my spin!.”
  • Next-Level Training [FINISHED] (S&M, BDSM, slave torture, group sex, anal, public humiliation)

Last edited by skjelner; 07-28-2012 at 02:32 PM.
skjelner is offline   Reply With Quote