View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 08:04 AM   #32
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Pup got two toys at the store. A new bullet and a dildo. She will show you when she gets home. She was such an eager slut that she shoved the bullet in her pussy, marbles still inside, in the car. It is too loud even on the low setting to have on everywhere, but pup will keep it in when she goes out and have it on any time she can. She is about to drive home on the highway with it in.

She is now home! She has found that all the speeds are pretty much quiet enough to wear anywhere,but that the marbles were jiggling against it and making it worse.

She turned it on high in the car and drove down the highway, making filthy faces for all to see and holding the vibe remote in the hand steering the car. She turned it down when she edged.

Pup has edged 8 times today.

Likes: Mild pain, humiliation, ice, wax, pet play, bondage, orgasm control/denial, body writing, bladder control
Limits: Shit, blood, permanent, friends and family, messy, diapers, piss drinking, food
Negotiable: Public (in the dark this is more ok), dares that take a long time, other piss-related things (going outside, pissing on myself), cam/pics (I may do it sometimes, don't come begging).

My Kinktalk Profile

Last edited by Puppykind; 06-11-2012 at 08:50 AM.
Puppykind is offline   Reply With Quote