Thread: Fiction: It Started at Camp
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 09:41 AM   #31
SeeNaked

Send a message via Yahoo to SeeNaked
Default It Started at Camp - Ninth Post

Luke had waited patiently for about an hour as the rest of the light dimmed in the western sky and the camp was plunged into moonlight. The moon was actually rather bright, there weren’t many clouds, and he smiled, for that would aid him with two parts of his plan. First, he would be more easily able to see what was going on in the camp site, secondly, he would be all the more hidden in the darkness behind the tree he had chosen as his hiding spot.

Nothing had happened for some time and he wondered if perhaps the girls had decided not to prank the boys this year. That seemed unlikely, but he was still considering that fact, and in turn, considering what they could do instead that would yield them an equal opportunity for fun, when he noticed movement. From across the camp he could just make out the shapes of a few girls leaving the bunk houses or tents and striking out for the boy’s side. Bringing up the camera, he peered through the viewfinder and watched as the girls picked their rival’s dwellings at random. He shook his head and chuckled, wondering which he would end up picking.

That’s when he heard a small noise near their own tent and brought his attention back to the immediate area. One girl was creeping toward their tent, and he couldn’t help but grin when he saw who. It was Zoe, the girl from his class...oh this was an interesting development. She was usually quiet, he thought...perhaps she had a hidden side to her. Either way, he made up his mind that she was going to be the perfect target for this. His camera came up and snapped a picture of her as she unzipped the front flap of the tent.

He waited, patiently, eyes riveted on the entrance, until perhaps two or three minutes later, she emerged and headed straight for him. He realized that this area, the very spot he was hiding in, could have been chosen as a hiding spot for whatever the girls had stolen. After all, they couldn’t take the ‘loot’ back to their own tents or bunks in case the councilors searched those. He took one more picture of the girl, whom he realized was carrying their underwear in her arms, and then ducked behind the tree to wait.

She passed within a few feet of him and immediately headed for a clump of bushes well into the darkness. Using his camera, he was able to watch her every movement, as she hid them, then stood and turned. He had stepped out from behind the tree at this point and was blocking her path, making her stop in her tracks. Precluding any comment from her, he said, “Hello Zoe.”

Not surprisingly, she seemed speechless for the moment, so he continued, “Golly Gee...I wonder just what a nice girl like you is doing out here at night, sneaking around and hiding things under bushes.” he shook his head, “Seems mighty suspicious to me, Bet the Councilors would like to know who stole the boy’s underwear tomorrow when they all start complaining.” He was tapping his fingers lightly on his camera, then turned, and took a few steps away, into the moonlight for a moment, where she could clearly see the device.

-Personal Likes:
Discreet body writing, very light Anal, some pics/cam, light spanking....others depend on my mood.

-Personal Limits:
Blood, Permanent, Family/friends (Custom rules apply...PM me for details), Animals, Children (Duh!)

I am looking for a female slave, My NEW AND IMPROVED ad is Here....that page also has my likes and limits for what I will do with slaves....along with tons of other info.
SeeNaked is offline   Reply With Quote