View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 08:56 AM   #38
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sm_limb View Post
ok here something humiliating.
get dressed in highest heels and a short dress.
no panties or bra.go shopping, if you buy stuff is up to you.
but you are going into clothingstores, pick out an outfit.
get into a dressingroom, take dress off, edge, than run out the dressingroom screaming you saw a bee or a wasp or so.than after a few seconds a crossing the store like that you realise you are still without dress lol.
do that in at least 5 different stores.
have fun
Ok I did this dare today, I put on a short dress loose top and wore Stilettos, no uderwear.
I went to Touchwood shopping centre in Solihull.

I first went into french connection, looked around and picked a few things to try on, I then went into the changing room and stripped off naked, I rubbed my clit for a while to get me to the edge, once I was close I ran out of the changing room naked screaming that there was a wasp in the changing room, after I ran a little while I stopped and then stood there looking at myself as if pretending to just realise I was naked I was naked, I looked very ashamed and ran back to the changing room. Everyone in the shop was laughin.

I did this in French Connection, River Island and J D Sports before security asked me to leave. :-( Not before getting the a number for one of the security guards tho lol

I am Sub not Dom so sorry but I am not looking for a Slave.

Read my dares and let me have new dares please.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=95735
EmmaLang is offline   Reply With Quote