View Single Post
Old 03-24-2024, 07:33 AM   #43559
tangula
Switchy Devil

Out for a drive in my new car. Drive is probably an hour left, but likely to take quite a bit longer if people respond for multiple stops.

Each stop can have a new FIRST. I'll look for a spot to stop when I get a message while driving. (Can take a bit, no text&drive)
I'm willing to make extra bets/rolls if you're the first and only responder for multiple stops.

First to respond, at every stop (so there can be multiple during the drive) can roll two d6 on rolldicewithfriends.com, the outcome is the amount of minutes to remain at the stop with my cock fully out of my pants.

Additionally, if you roll doubles, my underwear comes off and my pants remain undone the rest of the drive.

Every responder gets a reply of course; But, I have to drop my pants a little further for each additional responder for that spot and remain like that until time is up and I have answered everyone.. (cock out -> below ass -> knees -> ankles)

pic proofs available, pics/bids etc for responders eyes on. You'll count as new responder every 15 minutes, so you can be first/additional multiple times - but only once per stop..
Open for suggestion/talks no promises though

Kik: tangula
Telegram: tangula

Like my post? I'm looking for a more permanent solution Consider
my AD!

What I think I want

TanguBot / DomDiscordBot blog

Kik: tangula | Likes/limits/etc for strangers | PM Dares
tangula is offline   Reply With Quote