View Single Post
Old 01-04-2024, 04:14 AM   #1432
ElTigre
getDare Sweetheart

I think for this special dare for the 100 pages we need you to do a dare that have 100 dares inside. I don’t know if you are familiar with the crazy 88 but that is like 88 tasks you have to fulfill. So why not make it the crazy 100 for you!

So there must be a list of 100 dares that you must do all separated. But at the end it has to be ongoing event of dares until you reached the 100.

If you like this idea people can drop there ideas here which can be everything and ones the list is done and everyone is happy with it you will start the list. You can start with any number you want and in whatever following order but you have to finish all 100!

To make it more interesting and make you do the list as fast as you can there should be restrictions until you finished the list like: you can’t use the birthcontrol pill until you finished the list/ every day you don’t finish the list you can to spread humiliating naked pics of you with your face recognizable outside. You have to be for 3 hours in the wooden fuck cage every day you don’t finish and you have to have sex with an animal every day you don’t complete the list.

To start the list here is my dare:
1. You will only leave your panties on for this dare. And you will wear a ring gag, collar with house keys attached, lush in pussy on highest level, wearing the highest heels you have, putting on ankle cuffs and write on your body: free to use, don’t help, use me, street Whore, dumb bitch, ruin this slut, Be cruel to this dumb cow, help me fulfill my crazy 100.

Now you’ll take a stick and put yourself in a scare craw wedgie and bound your hands to the stick. Now go outside and find someone who will help you get back into your house with the key on the collar. You can only be helped by people that don’t know about your secret life.
ElTigre is offline   Reply With Quote