View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 12:04 PM   #11
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy View Post
Glad to know I'm not just talking rubbish. I actually, for a while, thought it was unusual that one could become so dependant on a fetish for degradation just to have a successfull relationship; that there might be something wrong with me.

A while ago, however, I watched a movie that- when it comes to an addiction to bdsm- describes things pretty accurately. If anyone's having doubts about wether or not one could try something like this and be able to give it up, I strongly suggest you watch Secretary, based on the short story "Bad Behaviour" by Mary Gaitskill. If ever there was a generic biography for the lives of those trapped in this bdsm world, this would be it.
I know people RL from the lifestyle that because of reasons xy or z and often starting too early they now cant experience sexual satisfaction in "normal" circumstances, some in a far more severe way than others so yea its a very real thing.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE