View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 10:50 AM   #9
Star Shadows
Prodigy

This is a really valuable post to the site; and one I wish id seen when I was 16. I was one of the many that learned the hard way that S/M really isn't for the underaged.

A lot of what has been said, from not being physically ready down to simply not being aware of the dangers that face them. But also for so many reasons I found out first hand.

Along with the points made about the fact that not everyone here is a nice person, and the risks of being hurt, and not knowing what to do about it there is also the element that Maggy raised so well. The risk of dependency can be very high, and it isn't pretty. It's one of the main reasons that I am now so strongly against it. I ended up really badly dependant on it when I crashed out of my relationship. I felt like I couldn't live without a dom, and ended up submitting because I felt I had to, rather than because I wanted to.

Believe me, as much as the lifestyle seems so alluring now and it seems like something you cannot wait to get involved in, it is not worth it. There are so much more important things that you could be doing, so much more fun that could be had. Dont get caught out. The law is the law for a reason.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE