View Single Post
Old 10-15-2023, 12:17 AM   #41
SluttySarah

Default Report 1

I started playing tonight and WOW it took me a long long time to warm up after going a month without stretching my butthole! The first dice roll was a 2, which sent me from square 1 to square 2 as I was to subtract 1 from my next 3 rolls.

I struggled to take my 2'' glass plug, which before I had always been able to take without any warm-up, and even my 1.75'' plug was difficult. I played with the 1.75'' plug, pushing it in and out, for about half an hour before I felt comfortable enough to take my glass plug, and even then it hurt a bit stretching my butt to work it in. I then moved onto pushing the glass plug in and pulling it out of me, which I did 10 or so times after which it was going in fairly easily. The 2.25'' plug was still monstrously huge, and I always considered it about as difficult to work in me as my 2.36'' plug, just because of the length (there should be a picture of it somewhere). It's so wide, and for quite a long stretch so I can't just "pop" it in me. I found myself actually panting a little after pushing it in me, partly because of the effort and because of how it felt. I also found myself pushing very hard against the plug, as it made it easier for me to push it in - it's just so so big! After doing so 4 times I had to take a break in the bathroom, and then completed the final 6 in one go afterwards. I was worried after the first 2 times I worked the plug in me if I could really handle it 10 times, but it seems once I was properly warmed up and my butthole was stretched out it wasn't so bad. The last 3 I did without any breaks at all, since I found that it was easier to push it back in me before my butt stopped gaping (which it definitely was a bit each time after the huge thing came out!). It felt soo intense, mostly in a good way, and I could really feel myself getting rather wet. Shoving the pair of panties I wore today in my gaping butthole after the 10th time was unsurprisingly very easy, although the texture is still a bit rough and it still feels weird. They're in me as I write, and will be for another 10 minutes (as I write this right now, I'm not sure when I will be done writing).

Another thing I realized was that my plan for the dice rolls has a big problem (haha oops!). I'll know what my next rolls are, and I shouldn't be able to plan around that, especially since the first square lets me reroll once. So I think I'll go with telling google to roll a 6 sided die instead. Didn't think that one through!

Speaking of which... I'll let google roll now.
Oh. I got a 1. I rerolled and got a 3. Which puts me at square 2+(3-1)=4. I guess instead of taking out a pair of panties in 5 minutes, I'll be stuffing another one in me . (no coating in oil b/c I don't want a mess) Since square 4 is just a rule, I'll roll again to see where I move to. If it's a square divisible by 3, I think it's ok if I just stuff a second pair in me and take both out right after.

It's a 1. Which puts me back at the same square. Since it's the same rule again, I guess that means I just roll again. It's a 6, putting me at square 10. Oh, I really don't want to spend too long with 2 pairs of panties in me I also hope it's ok if I write these reports without wearing my nipple clamps, I think it'd just be much too mean...

edit: Forgot to add a square again!
39:
Spoiler:
Free Pass. I think I deserve it with how hard the game is :). However, if anyone replies or PM's me saying this is too nice, I will change this to "move backwards instead of forwards from this square"

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter

Last edited by SluttySarah; 10-15-2023 at 01:21 AM.
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to SluttySarah for this post: