View Single Post
Old 10-13-2023, 07:45 PM   #38
SluttySarah

Default Starting my game to 25!

Now that it's the weekend, I'll be playing the game until I reach at least square 25! In November, I will play the game till 50 squares, and in December I will hopefully be able to play until 75, and in January around my birthday I hope to be able to play the complete game with 100 squares!

I will be using my rolls from https://www.random.org/integers/?num...nd=id.buttplug, going down the list for every time I have to make a dice roll. This is more convenient, and so you know I'm being honest about my rolls in case I get really lucky! I'll run the generator with different random words when I play the game again in the future.

Expect some long reports, and I might write a short summary at the end of the weekend or when I finish the game (unsure rn if I can finish in one weekend!) about if it was too easy or too hard, and I hope people who add to the game going forward can keep that in mind a little

Edit: Forgot to add a task with my post:
36:
Spoiler:
I will wear my nipple clamps and be plugged with my 2.36'' plug until someone posts in this thread.

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter

Last edited by SluttySarah; 10-13-2023 at 08:37 PM.
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote