View Single Post
Old 10-12-2023, 05:09 PM   #33
SluttySarah

Default update!

Sorry for being gone for a while, I think I mentioned that with school starting and me moving to a new place my life would be rather hectic but I didn't realize it'd be sooo busy. I've been dying (metaphorically) from all my midterms and my classes are so much harder this year. My new place also doesn't have nearly as much privacy as before and I'm living with a close friend now so sometimes they'll come talk to me. The only time I can really play with my butt is late at night, preferably on weekends. But after my midterms I definitely do want to attempt the first 25 squares of the Snakes and Ladders game!! I don't have room for a nice mat like before so I might have to change a few of the dares, but most of them are pretty discreet and don't make a mess which is nice

I realize I was gone for some time and so the thread kind of died down - I'd be okay with making new squares by myself, but it isn't nearly as fun. I hope I can get some people involved again, I really do love the ideas and I'm very excited to try them, even if it'll leave my butt prettyyy sore. Still hoping to be able to take that 2.6'' plug someday!

And here's the square, since this is technically a post:
32:
Spoiler:
From now on, for every square forwards or backwards I move as the result of a dice roll, I must work my 2.36'' plug in and out of me once. If this thread does not reach 50 tasks before the end of October, move I will move 3d6 squares backwards

It's quite punishing because I feel bad about being gone, even if it was for a hectic period of school.

I'll likely start with the game to square 25 this weekend (I had started before but I got too busy so I'll start again from square 1). Expect to see some long reports then!

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote