View Single Post
Old 10-10-2023, 03:50 PM   #3
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex Speed Runner View Post
Maybe having a bit more patience on the site.

Especially when i first joined id be looking for dares to complete asap, however it doesn't really work like that.

Also helps to be involved in the community, answering truths, asking questions etc... That way you get to know a few people and i find they usually look to help when you seek dares yourself.

Final thing would be to not expect anything, and not be annoying if no one quite gives you the dare you are looking for. I see a lot of people bumping their threads even though they're a definite lost cause.

Be patient, Be active in the community, Dont be annoying
I agree completely, patience is a must on this site. Not everyone will respond to a message, not every thread you create will get attention, likely your PM dares will not be touched very often - of course most of the above is for the guys...as let's face it we are in a high majority here!

Good points about being a part of the community, it's always good when people make a positive contribution, not just by creating threads but by building on what others have started

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote