View Single Post
Old 08-14-2023, 09:16 AM   #5
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

I generally prefer rolling for myself/ask subs to roll for themselves.

Partly it is that, as you say, the mystery and suspense is a part of the task and it's important that you should participate in that mystery etc.

But the other reason is that it gives me/them just a bit more control over the task. If they roll a result that kinda spoils the mood for them...well, i'm not going to ask if they re-rolled it until they got something that was more fun... And, similarly, for tasks that are very open ended/snowbally that turning a blind eye means that such things should at least be possible rather than ridiculous.

eta:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckledLuna View Post
it sometimes it feels like users just pick whatever number they want instead of actually rolling :P
I will admit, when someone asks for me to 'roll for them', i assume it's an invitation for me to do exactly that and have them do whatever it is i want them to from the list/stitch them up with the 'bad' rolls/etc.

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here

Last edited by silverdarknight; 08-14-2023 at 09:19 AM.
silverdarknight is offline   Reply With Quote