View Single Post
Old 08-07-2023, 12:44 PM   #473
ElTigre
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Public View Post
What about this:
We pick a person (could be literally anybody… a friend, working colleague, stranger, professor, politician,…..)♥️ and then we/i become like a reverse stalker haha ♥️normally stalkers creep up on people, maybe take pics for themselves and stuff ♥️ my plan is to send pics or so anonym or involve that person in any way but so he she never finds out is me ♥️ do you understand what i mean haha? The person should be wondering all the time and the curiosity should increase each day haha♥️ making that person veazy with mind games ;P (not in a illegal way obviously and the person should not be annoyed by it)

Fo example: he/she finds a pic of my butt in a sexy pose (not even naked) first and then later someday itll become a naked one or a pic with that person even in the background so he getd curious like „who is this person sending me this“

I dont know if this is possible to understand haha♥️is this cruel? Teasing so hard? Or should i dont do it and do something else instead?
I think you should do it but make it more daring for yourself.. for example when he/she found out it is you you’ll be his/her slave for like a month..
ElTigre is offline   Reply With Quote