View Single Post
Old 07-14-2023, 08:24 AM   #7
SluttySarah

thank you for your post! Hopefully I'm not clogging up the thread too much by responding every time...
I could look into getting new toys, but for now I want to just work with what I have! Thanks for the advice though, I always though inflatable plugs were usually inflated after they go in, but a dildo or dilator might be a good idea! I do want to train with the plugs I have for a while though, since they're plenty of fun.

Are there any specifics you want to suggest for your dare? Like maybe sleeping with a certain plug, for a certain number of days, or anything else like when I'm on getdare, or for an hour after I shower!

Also just in general, not every dare/task has to be focussed on training my asshole. I'm more than happy to try any creative idea - even if it's a little more punishing (I think my master would quite like that). You can involve enemas, my nipple clamps, make me stuff my panties up my butt, and whatever else! I also really appreciate it when I'm told what to do in case I fail - it motivates me to try my hardest and leaves me less confused about what to do if I do fail!

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote