View Single Post
Old 07-14-2023, 02:47 AM   #2
Azyliux
Baby Member

Star 1

Hello!

I'm glad you've given getDare another go. You have clearly put a lot of thought into why it wasn't working for you previously and ways that you can try to work around that. I really hope this format will work for you—good luck!

I do like that rather than doing everything you will choose the best three dares. However even after reading your blog posts and some of your posting history it's not quite clear what criteria you are using for best dare other than your thread title saying "creative" and where you suggest you might be expecting "a long extensive dare".

Looking at your plugs, the narrow necks mean you won't be getting much training value for stretching out your too-tight hole by simply wearing them in place. I think some dilators or thick dildos might be better for what you are trying to accomplish. Sliding your ring up and down for a while on a 2" dildo would probably work better than a one off stretch around the thickest point on your plugs.

I will give this some thought based on what you have. For now I'll contribute to your next ENEMA, give you some time with your CLAMPS, and purely for my own amusement GAG you with your panties.

Azyliux

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure
Limits: Dangerous/Self-Destructive, Illegal, Disrespect, Dishonesty

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Owner of zero. Master participating in the Female Slave Market.
Azyliux is offline   Reply With Quote