Azyliux
Baby Member

Exclamation Runaway Slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azyliux View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyAngela View Post
I would like to try joining for a week.
I'll claim you. I'll PM with instructions.

Azyliux
SluttyAngela's first week of slavery has passed without her earning her freedom.

SluttyAngela was provided with rules and tasks to pay off her debt, and committed to following these rules and providing a daily progress report. Sadly she has not logged back since this commitment and provided no daily progress reports. As a result she has incurred 30 penalty points for each missed daily report as per the rules she was provided with, and that she committed to follow.

SluttyAngela's debt now stands at 410 points including penalties and additional debt for entering her second week. However she is now considered to be a runaway slave for having absconded without earning her freedom. I will retain ownership in the market for the moment, should she return with a reasonable excuse for her absence and beg forgiveness.

Azyliux

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure
Limits: Dangerous/Self-Destructive, Illegal, Disrespect, Dishonesty

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Owner of zero. Master participating in the Female Slave Market.
Azyliux is offline   Reply With Quote