View Single Post
Old 07-13-2023, 06:28 AM   #2
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Obviously you aren't allowed to wear much clothes at home. But since you enjoy cooking, let's say the only piece of clothes you can wear is your apron.

Start and end your day with 10 edges.

It is a new apartment, you should make sure to hump in each room, including both balconies if you are daring enough. Ideally pick one thing from each room to hump with, but if its place like hallway, use your dildo. Hump for 5 minutes or until you get to an edge.

Balconies are tricky so you are free to just do your dare in the night/early in the morning with extra clothes if needed.

Every time you get into your living room and bedroom you would try to spank your ass for 10 times.

For each room, you should try to edge as much as you can as well within 45 minutes. See if the room itself makes a difference.

You could try to sit on your balconies and read a book, dressed minimally but ensure the dildo is secured in your pussy and buzzing hard. You will read until you have edged 10 times on each balcony.

Here are just some basic ideas.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Garry0993 for this post: