View Single Post
Old 06-17-2023, 11:20 PM   #7
Azyliux
Baby Member

My favorite would be the Granadillo, a flat wooden spoon with air-holes... I just cannot go past this!

Next would be the Tigerwood as it looks like a lovely shape for doing excellent detailed work.

The labia slapper looks like an interesting concept. I'd be curious about feedback on it.

While the belt paddles look beautiful, my experience with them is that I just don't like the doubled over style. They do produce a lot of noise, but their impact seems to be reduced by the separated layers impacting at slightly different times and the folded end seems to lack precision. All sound, no fury!

Instead, I prefer using the offcut tail end of a heavy leather belt which provides me with the perfect small strap for intimate parts. The narrowing tip is wonderful for concentrating impact precisely where I want it!

Azyliux

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure
Limits: Dangerous/Self-Destructive, Illegal, Disrespect, Dishonesty

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Owner of zero. Master participating in the Female Slave Market.
Azyliux is offline   Reply With Quote