Thread: Fiction: The Sparkle Project
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2023, 06:47 AM   #14
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

There were people queuing up at the club, but Jasmine grabbed her hand and walked right up to the head of the queue. The ebony mountain of muscle at the entrance glanced at them, and his face lit up as his eyes settled on Jasmine. "Hey Jazz, nice ta see ya", boomed the bouncer, flashing a toothy smile, opening the rope barrier. "Hey Tony, great to see you too... Oh, she's with me", smiled Jasmine, pointing at Lynn. They both squeezed through, and Lynn didn't fail to notice the bouncer's hand giving Jasmine's buttocks a squeeze as they did. "Hey, don't do anything too crazy in there, ya hear me Jazz? Don't make me throw you out, 'kay?" guffawed the bouncer behind them.

"You seem to be pretty well known here", ventured Lynn as Jasmine whisked her through a dark corridor towards the club floor. "I come here sometimes", replied Jasmine playfully. "Tony likes me because I blew him once in the back alley once... It's always good to have the bouncer in your pocket. You know, it's true what they say about black guys - I almost choked to death on that thing."

That was typical Jasmine - always a bit too much information than you asked for. That revelation, however, made Lynn question her assumption that Jasmine would be a good wingwoman to rescue her from trouble. Jasmine would most likely be unable to recognize what sane people considered trouble.

The club was full, but Jasmine had reserved a booth for them. Lynn felt relived - it would be much easier to discreetly remove and leave her panties in a booth, than say, a bar stool. Yes, she definitely hadn't planned this well. It was a good thing that she had Jasmine there.

Lynn looked around nervously to see if she could spot anyone that could be her blackmailer, but no one seemed to be paying her any more attention than the usual gaze of men checking her out at a club.

A thought popped in to Lynn's head. What if the guy asked her to dance with three guys just so that he could be one of them? Maybe the perv wanted to have her hand on his crotch, but wanted to remain unknown, hence the three guys thing. So most likely, he'd make a pass at her, to make sure he is one of the three.

However, the guy had obviously not thought this through. He didn't, for example, tell her to accept any guy making a pass at her. Lynn grinned as she plotted her revenge. She would frustrate the little perv. She will decline all guys who make passes at her, and instead, she will pick her own targets. Let the dumb prick watch and squirm as she does to other men what he wanted for himself.

It didn't even take a minute for a guy to make the first try.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Runesmith for this post: