View Single Post
Old 03-11-2023, 10:13 AM   #19
SluttySarah

Default Chapter 13: Lesson on Punishment - Part II

Chapter 13:
"Alright Alina, go back to your seat and get dressed. I hope you all found Alina's situation informative, but I do still need to explain how punishments work at this academy."

Humiliated, I walk back to my desk topless, my hands crossed awkwardly over chest. I pick up my bra and pull it over my sore nipples as quickly as I can, wincing a little when it rubs against them. Then on goes my shirt. It's weird - instead of feeling stares on me, it's almost as if I can feel the averted eyes of my classmates.

"Make good note of what I'm about to tell you girls," Mrs. Maria starts with the lecture once again.

"The punishments here are going to be harsh, and if you aren't careful you can quickly get yourselves into a world of trouble. Here's some things you can and will be punished for,"

Mrs. Maria grabs hold of some pamphlets and hands them out to us.

"Read through them carefully girls"

The pamphlet, titled ominously "Punishable Offences," is an incredibly long list. It mentions all kinds of offences, from arriving late to class to failing to complete assignments, to not following the orders of school staff, to having low grades, and much much more.

Next to each offence seems to be a label for the kind of punishment warranted, some with very scary sounding names: Moderate punishment, severe punishment, team punishment, detention, administrative action, harsh training, and worst of all, a few with, in red underlined, torture

Mrs. Maria must've looked at the terrified looks on our faces.

"oh don't worry girls, of course we aren't really going to torture you! The torture will be sexual in nature only. Your bodies will be fine, but do know that we can still make you deeply regret what you've done..."

with a slight pause, Mrs. Maria continues

"Oh right, in case it wasn't clear to you 5 yet, you will always be together. You five are a team. You'll sleep together and attend classes together. Many tasks will test your ability to work together. I want to warn you now that if you can't keep your selfish desires in control, everyone will suffer more because of it. Some punishments will be applied to all 5 of you, and there are times you'll have to compete against other teams to avoid punishment."

"You just saw the offences. Now onto the punishments. As you can see, there are many categories for each offence and you will be giving a corresponding punishment. As stated before, we will be punishing primarily your anuses, since we can't touch your precious little quims. This can mean horrible enemas that make you cramp and feel like your belly is going to burst, or having to wear a big buttplug all day while you are in classes. You might also have terrible substances like toothpaste squeezed up your butt which will burn like crazy."

My eyes are fixated onto the paper in front of me, too embarassed and terrified to even move my eyes away from my desk. But over the sound of Mrs. Maria's voice going on about all the terrible punishments that could be done to us, I can hear Riley softly crying a little next to me. She knows she's going to be punished very soon, and the punishments do sound very very scary. I've almost repressed the fact that I ran away from my exam earlier, but again it fills me with dread just imagining what will happen to me.

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to SluttySarah for this post: