View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 08:26 PM   #10229
SluttySarah

I'm plugged with my big glass plug now, so I suppose I should get started on trying to catch 7 people out (I need to be wearing my plug while writing this)! I also need to give out 5 especially cruel tasks - I'm sorry please don't take it personally I don't have a choice @Bee I hope they are cruel enough to your satisfaction

@LucyLou: It seems like you like panties and anal, just like me! If you don't catch this in time you'll have to stuff every pair of panties you wear the next week up your butt for an hour! Of course you can do them one by one, but if they've been on you, they gotta be in you for at least an hour! In your next post in this thread, you must first write a report with your nipples clamped before replying to anything else.

@Nya: If you don't catch this in time you must wear your nipple clamps and insert your largest buttplug before opening getdare for the next week.

@Emily22: If you don't catch this in time, insert both your Lush and Hush toys and give control of each of them to two seperate people for 60 min. You can't tell them you have the other toy inserted or ask for breaks. If either of them leave before 60 minutes is up, you are vulnerable for 3 more days. In your next post in this thread, you must first write a report with your nipples clamped before replying to anything else.

@Kaiyo: Since you seem so good at catching everything, if you miss this you'll only have an hour to catch posts for the next 3 days.

@Samor: If you are late, complete each PM dare with an X in it's name with X being the number of hours you are late, and extend the time you are vulnerable for by X days.

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote