View Single Post
Old 01-01-2023, 03:07 AM   #3
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranadevil View Post
You say some of your play partners want it to be 100 or less, but haven't got those as options. So really you've not given anyone that as an option, and it can only be set at higher than you have it now. That doesn't sound like it's a truly free choice based on that.
I can understand your point, but my last point limit was only set for 3 months with long breaks within it. This new point limit will last me for 6 months with hopefully little to no breaks in between. In next 6 months my earned points will only go up, while the limit could go down due to punishment, daringness, or even in exchange to not have to do something else. The point limit never going up, only down makes up for the fact that the limit is to be set so high. My own actions will cause my downfall, but I have to set it up before jumping in.
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote