View Single Post
Old 10-26-2022, 11:00 AM   #38
missdimples

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guv'nor View Post
What is your favourite food to eat?
Phew, that's an insanely difficult question and I already have to let you down by telling you I'm unable to pinpoint it down to a specific food. Thinking about it a little more, I would pick three kinds of food as my favorites, although one of them is more a category. First one would be seafood, as I absolutely love all kinds of seafood and it's not that easily/cheaply available around here, so getting to eat that on vacations is always awesome. Second choice would be cheese fondue, as it's such a calm but tasty dish which you can eat with friends and family, while talking a lot and enjoying the atmosphere. Last but not least would be raclette, with the same benefits/advantages like fondue. And I know there's also meat fondue and so many other lovely dishes, so it seems nearly impossible for me to decide on a single one. I like the variety

Do you enjoy cooking?
I do actually enjoy cooking and have been doing so for a while. I do not always have that much times or sometimes go for a more lazy choice, but I rather spend a bit of my daily time with cooking something than just eating crappy fast food every day. During the work week I sometimes also like to go eat in a nearby restaurant to save myself a bit of time in the evening, as I only eat one warm meal per day.

What is the most awkward/embarrassing place that you have been without underwear?
I've done a couple dares/tasks in the past which involved skipping underwear/panties while only wearing a shorter skirt, as like mid-thighs or similar. I could not pick a single most embarrassing place, but in general the fear of potentially being seen was both a bit arousing as well as very embarrassing by itself. And I lost my bikini top once, at least temporarily, at a swimming pool after jumping from a diving tower, so if you only count losing my top then that would certainly be a very awkward experience which I still remember to this day, even though I laugh about it nowadays.

Have you ever been tied up?
In some of my previous sexual encounters there was a bit of light kink and this included also some basic bondage. Don't expect any super complex ties or knots or anything though, this was more like basic rope usage or using the handcuffs. I've seen some pictures and videos of shibari bondage before and wow there are some really neat and interesting ties, but I did not get to experience any of them unfortunately.

Do you like wearing leather?
Fairly neutral towards it, I'm not a huge fan of leather but sometimes combining it with other clothes can look quite nice. But I neither like leather nor especially hate leather, don't really have that big of an opinion about it myself.

Ask Me Anything | BDSM Test
Likes, Dislikes, Limits | PM Dares | Toys
missdimples is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to missdimples for this post: