View Single Post
Old 10-26-2022, 10:42 AM   #36
missdimples

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Post
Thank you for some more nice questions!

How often do you wear tights?
Phew I never really kept track of that, I wear them whenever they make sense to me or I feel like it or it goes along well with the rest of my clothing. I neither like nor dislike them much, so overall I'm fairly neutral. Also obviously wearing them in the cold winter months is more likely than on a hot summer day, so temperature / season also has an influence, but that should be fairly self-explanatory.

Do you think your legs look sexy in them?
I'm happy with my legs in general and doing some sportive activities surely helps as well, so when I am actually in tights I do indeed like how they look. But this doesn't really affect my decision as a whole, I pretty much decide my clothing fairly spontaneously sometimes and maybe one day I'm more in the mood to somehow integrate tights than another, so it's all pretty easy and relaxed.

What is the shortest skirt and dress that you own? (This might have already been asked but I can't remember)
I'm not a big fan of super skimpy clothing, so the most revealing skirts/dresses I own go more or less as far down as mid-thighs, which already feels quite revealing by itself, especially when they're also the wavy style of skirts. And no worries, this question has not been asked before!

Ask Me Anything | BDSM Test
Likes, Dislikes, Limits | PM Dares | Toys
missdimples is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to missdimples for this post: